Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking club in Wexford town

Options
  • 19-10-2014 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi Everybody!

I would like to start a cooking club in Wexford Town and was wondering if anybody from this thread would like to help out.
    Ideally the club would meet once a week in a school/hall and we would try to cook something new each week.

If this is something that appeals and you would like to get involved just shout. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 littlebuddy84

I'm interested :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CookingWexford

I'm interested :-)
    Great! :)
    The planning is on going over in Food & Drink. All suggestion are welcome!
    I'd post a link but I'm a new user, but you can find it under Rec. (edit in cooking an recipes)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Great! :)
    The planning is on going over in Food & Drink. All suggestion are welcome!
    I'd post a link but I'm a new user, but you can find it under Rec. (edit in cooking an recipes)

Link addd for you here :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057310799

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Would like this also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I'd be interested but once a week would be too much for me, more like once a month.

• Advertisement

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I'd be interested but once a week would be too much for me, more like once a month.

Hi Poochie05, welcome aboard!
    I agree! once a month is the way to go.
    There's a tread running in cooking and reciepes "Starting a real life cooking club" and it would be great to share some idea!

I've set up an email address so any Non-Boardie can get in contact that way
    wexfordcookingclub(at)gmail.com

Advertisement