Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water meter transmitter obscuring the meter digits

Options
  • 19-10-2014 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I am not referring to the decimal points being obscured.
    Rather, impossible to read any digit on the display.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

I can read all mine except the least significant digit.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭adrian92

Thanks Ding - that is what I was told. Only the insignificant digits obscured. Perhaps mine is a one off case where I cannot read the display digits.

Adrian.

Can you pop up a picture and I will compare with mine.

Cheers

Ding, my photo \ technical skills are not that great . Am not sure how to present a picture of the meter

Ding, I'll try tomorrow to get one . Thanks for your help

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I cannot read any of the three red numbers. The transmitter is not blocking them either. It's the casing. You can see the window to view the numbers isn't wide enough. Ah ffs. I'd post a pic but can't just at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

I cannot read any of the three red numbers. The transmitter is not blocking them either. It's the casing. You can see the window to view the numbers isn't wide enough. Ah ffs. I'd post a pic but can't just at the moment.

there is a little plastic covering over the dial that flips up and it becomes easier to read the meter

Thanks ding and moose. All
    A bit of a learning thing, for all's

Ding, just saw your good link. No, in my case All I can see is the upper 30% of all digits. Impossible to see any reading.

• Advertisement
Advertisement