Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Age Shops/Sage Incense

Options
  • 20-10-2014 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi, I'm posting this in the Waterford forum and Spirituality forum as I'm not sure where I'll get an answer. I'm new to Waterford City and I'm looking for somewhere to buy sage incense or smudgesticks. Someone said something about a bookshop doing them but Im not sure which. Are there any new age-ish shops or anywhere that would stock it? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Kieran's Book shop on Michael St. should have them. It's the 2nd hand book store that doesn't have a name over the door (for some reason).

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

Hi, I'm posting this in the Waterford forum and Spirituality forum as I'm not sure where I'll get an answer. I'm new to Waterford City and I'm looking for somewhere to buy sage incense or smudgesticks. Someone said something about a bookshop doing them but Im not sure which. Are there any new age-ish shops or anywhere that would stock it? Thanks

Full of beans shop out by ardkeen shopping centre has a big range

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

old gregg wrote: »
    Kieran's Book shop on Michael St. should have them. It's the 2nd hand book store that doesn't have a name over the door (for some reason).
    Is that the shop that has a fold up sign outside saying "Wingnut Records"?
    I think I know the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

Is there a bus to Ardkeen shopping centre from the city centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

Is there a bus to Ardkeen shopping centre from the city centre?

Pretty sure there is. There is also another full of beans shop in George's court so you could try there first. It's just I was only out in the one by ardkeen and saw them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Is that the shop that has a fold up sign outside saying "Wingnut Records"?
    I think I know the one.

Yep that be the one. For some reason it has been closed the last few days.

Advertisement