Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco Direct

• 20-10-2014 9:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if someone could help me ordering off tesco direct using parcel motel. It is Looking for a UK phone number with the following :

Your phone number must begin with 01, 02 or 07 and contain 10 or 11 digits including the dialling code.

Anybody any advice on what they use? Parcel motel has no uk number that matches the requirements.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

There must be a mistake, they are looking for a London number or a mobile, have you put in the bt post code.

When I tried to order, it was cancelled when they realised my card was roi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    There must be a mistake, they are looking for a London number or a mobile, have you put in the bt post code.

When I tried to order, it was cancelled when they realised my card was roi.

I'm using the parcel motel postcode BT36 4PE and it shows up as Newtownabbey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

So somebody living in Antrim couldn't have a credit card for a bank in the RoI? That's a genius move from Tesco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Yes thats exactly it, It al went through and then the fact my billing address didnt match the parcel motel address was an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Manutd623

How does parcel motel work on tesco direct? I cant put in a contact number that will work and having trouble with address? Thanks in advance

It's saying to put 01,02 or 07 before the number??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

MOD: Thread is 2 years old, I will close Thread. But if you need furhter assistance post on the Parcel Motel or Parcel Wizard sticky Threads .

The fields I have on mine are:
    Company Name: Pacel Motel/Parcel Wizard
    Flat/unit number: PM1234/PW1234

the rest just take the address from Parcel Motel/Parcel Wizard virtual address. I haven't ordered anything for a couple of years, I assume still works like that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement