Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost orders

Options
  • 20-10-2014 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I ordered broadband last Wednesday and got my welcome email saying that I will receive another email within two business days with my order number etc.
    I haven't received any emails since so I rang up this morning and was told that I couldn't be helped if I didn't have an order number. Talked to Liam on chat who I ordered it from last week, who just put me on to Anthony who after a while waiting couldn't find my order.

I need this sorted ASAP, this is the second time that i've ordered and got the welcome email but nothing has happened afterwards as my order has disappeared.
    Can someone help me out please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jwhat

I also have transcripts and the welcome emails I can forward onto show what's going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jwhat wrote: »
    I ordered broadband last Wednesday and got my welcome email saying that I will receive another email within two business days with my order number etc.
    I haven't received any emails since so I rang up this morning and was told that I couldn't be helped if I didn't have an order number. Talked to Liam on chat who I ordered it from last week, who just put me on to Anthony who after a while waiting couldn't find my order.

I need this sorted ASAP, this is the second time that i've ordered and got the welcome email but nothing has happened afterwards as my order has disappeared.
    Can someone help me out please?
    I'm very sorry to hear this jwhat

Please PM me the following and I will look in to this for you:

Name on order
    Address of the order
    contact details

Thanks

Al

PM Sent

PM Sent
    Thanks for those details, I'll come back to you soon. 

Thanks 

Al 

Still haven't heard anything Al.

• Advertisement

Still haven't heard anything Al.
    Apologies jwhat

I'm awaiting the head of online orders to get back to me - I'll chase this up and get back to you ASAP

Al

Advertisement