Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Spotify Playlist

Options
  • 20-10-2014 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads,

I'm looking for a Spotify playlist, of decent length, that I can use to play at a gathering of people, ranging in age from about 18-70.

It won't be too loud, more of a background thing for an event going on from 4 in the afternoon to pub closing time, so about 8 hours all told.

I'm looking for something that encompasses the "hits" from the 60s onwards or so.

I've seen the various 80s specific, or 90s specific playlists, but they are too decade-centric.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Why don't you make your own?

There are generic hits playlists for each decade, you could cobble a couple of them together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Can that be done? like could I create a "Baldy Conscience" playlist, and actually add two or three playlists to it?

I've a full subscription.

I don't have the time to create a whole new one from scratch, which is why I'm here asking.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Yes, unless they've changed things (I don't subscribe anymore).
    Create a new playlist, and drag'n'drop existing playlists into it.

EDIT: Just thinking, you may have to select all and drop in, rather than dropping the playlist in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

cool, thanks for that.

Advertisement