Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre in Riverchapel, wexford

Options
  • 20-10-2014 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Are you able to tell me when efibre is available in Riverchapel, Co Wexford.

I see the new green exchange box installed at the front of our estate.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭jowkon

me too...would like to know

In june there was not even one cabinet around so I asked here on forum if fibre in Courtown is still possible in July(as scheduled-4weeks left). Al please let me quote your answer:

"Yes - still scheduled for July however :

Not all areas/cabinets in courtown will be able to avail of an upgrade as works to cabinets will be ongoing over the next year but the cabinets done by July will be going live then.

I will be unable to offer an indication of specific works update on specific cabinets until efibre has officially launched (July) so if you would like to get back to me them hopefully I will have more information.

Thanks
    Al"

Could you give as same relabel update as on 21 October now please. Also if you could tell as which cabinets are the lackey ones to be live when lunched?
    Do Eircom have rollout work scheduled for more then 3 days or that is the reason why everything is provisional? (just curious)
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 15 neiljw24

Any update Eircom???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

neiljw24 wrote: »
    Are you able to tell me when efibre is available in Riverchapel, Co Wexford.

I see the new green exchange box installed at the front of our estate.

Thanks
    Hi neiljw24

January 2015 is the best indication efibre operations & planning can offer me. I've been advised that while all dates are provisional until activation it does look very likely that the launch date for Riverchapel will not surpass January

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Alan
    Could you tell as which cabinets (from 11)will be live first on the lunched day?

• Advertisement

jowkon wrote: »
    Thanks Alan
    Could you tell as which cabinets (from 11)will be live first on the lunched day?
    Hi jowkon

I'm unable to go in to infrastructural details on the scale you require but if you have a specific address feel free to PM me and I'll look in to it for you

Thanks

Al

Im asking if both cabinets in Riverchapel state will be live. I think I'm connected to [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]CRT1_008 but it could be [/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]CRT1_011 as well. Could you confirm this?[/font]
    Pm with Ph no. sent
    Thank you

Im asking if both cabinets in Riverchapel state will be live. I think I'm connected to [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]CRT1_008 but it could be [/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]CRT1_011 as well. Could you confirm this?[/font]
    Pm with Ph no. sent
    Thank you
    Both provisionally scheduled for January jowkon

An confirmed date is not yet agreed as unforeseen circumstances and delays can happen although efibre operations do feel January will be met.

Thanks
    Al

Pm with Ph no. sent
    Thank you

An confirmed date is not yet agreed as unforeseen circumstances and delays can happen although efibre operations do feel January will be met.

Thanks
    Al
    Coutrown efibre  (2 cabinets) is going to be live on 26 November which is a good sign.
    Any updates when them 2 cabs will be live?
     Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Pm with Ph no. sent
    Thank you

Thanks
    Al
    Coutrown efibre  (2 cabinets) is going to be live on 26 November which is a good sign.
    Any updates when them 2 cabs will be live?
     Thank you

Hi jowkon

Would you like to PM me your tele no & I will look into this for you.

Thanks
    Asg

• Advertisement
Advertisement