Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Fibre go live date for cabinet CLT1_012

Options
  • 20-10-2014 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you give me the "live" date when I can place an order for the above cabinet?

It is installed on my road and needs to be activated.

Also, are the cabinets not activated until the whole area (in this case Clontarf in Dublin) has the cabinets installed or does this matter?

Thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Can you give me the "live" date when I can place an order for the above cabinet?

Also, are the cabinets not activated until the whole area (in this case Clontarf in Dublin) has the cabinets installed or does this matter?

Thanks...
    Hi notahappycamper, 

I've checked the roll out files and there is no live date for this cabinet as of yet I'm afraid. 

No this is not an issue that would affect your cabinet being activated. 

Al 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Hi,

Thanks...
    Hi notahappycamper, 

I've checked the roll out files and there is no live date for this cabinet as of yet I'm afraid. 

Al 
    Hi,

I was told previously in October??? Surely someone on the E-Fibre team knows when this will be active?? The cabinet is fully installed on my road along with a new junction box (replacing the old one) next to it.

Can you check again with someone on the E-Fibre project team.

Thanks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Thanks...
    Hi notahappycamper, 

Al 
    Hi,

I was told previously in October??? Surely someone on the E-Fibre team knows when this will be active?? The cabinet is fully installed on my road along with a new junction box (replacing the old one) next to it.

Can you check again with someone on the E-Fibre project team.

Thanks...
    I just have notahappycamper, efibre opps have previously advised that October is the best indication for this cabinet but this was never fully agreed and was intended as best possible indication.

There is still no love date (according to efibre operations) and due to changes of plans the best indication they can now offer is January.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement