Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squatting it Alone...

Options
  • 20-10-2014 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently just stopped going to what I'd call the best gym in Dublin and have started working out on my own in a commercial gym (I know, the horror) I intended on keeping my training logs in an email thread but figured this would be just as helpful. Any tips and pointers along the way would be fantastic and I try get make my goals!

Currently my weight is 100kg, I was 112kg in April and joined said gym got down to 95kg and had to stop for a array of reasons. My goal is to hit a healthy weight of 89kg whilt building on my current numbers;
    Squat: 135kg
    DL: 170kg
    Bench: 90kg

10 week goal:

Get down to previous low of 94kg, maintain or slightly increase my all lifts.

30 week goal (Which leads me up to my next birthday):

Hit my overall goal of 89kg, which increasing all lifts by 20%.

With that being said, here's the start of week 1, day 1:

Squats:
    40kg 2x10
    60kg 2x10
    70kg 4x5
    75kg 4x3
    80kg 4x2
    100kg 4x1

Pause Squats:
    60kg 4x6

Split Squats:
    w/ 10kg DB 4x6

Rev Lunge:
    w/ 10kg DB 4x6

Lunge:
    w/ 10kg DB 4x6

Dumbbell Curls:
    12kg 4x10

Tri Pull-downs:
    25kg 4x10

Barbell Curls:
    20kg 4x10

Barbell 21s:
    20kg x 3

I haven't thought of a straight away diet to go with the workout, but will be keeping it slightly paleo-ish so workouts aren't going to waste!

Advertisement