Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kabul Gym Afghanistan

Options
  • 20-10-2014 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Does this place exist or is it a clothing line or something? Seen a guy in the gym wearing tshirts with a drawing of a guy squatting with the bar bending at both ends and kabul gym above the drawing and Afghanistan below it. Anyone know where these tshirts come from?

And no I'm not going to approach a guy in the gym and ask him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,377 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

LLMMML wrote: »
    Seen a guy in the gym wearing tshirts with a drawing of a guy squatting with the bar bending at both ends and kabul gym above the drawing and Afghanistan below it.

Are you sure it wasn't a deadlift, ie the Golds Gym logo? There one of them in Kabul
    543119_507918082576891_1348120360_n.jpg?oh=b4064894d1d0d2db5d4c48c493aec375&oe=54B8F2A4&__gda__=1420455901_059cc4c45d3f8f20263b632984369867

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭LLMMML

Definitely wasn't Golds Gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,624 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

140.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

LLMMML wrote: »
    Does this place exist or is it a clothing line or something? Seen a guy in the gym wearing tshirts with a drawing of a guy squatting with the bar bending at both ends and kabul gym above the drawing and Afghanistan below it. Anyone know where these tshirts come from?

And no I'm not going to approach a guy in the gym and ask him.

I know a guy who trains there he uses a suicide grip on bench and at his last powerlifting meet he bombed out.........im terribly sorry I cant help myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭LLMMML

Yeah that's it. Where is it referring to?

• Advertisement

It's probably not official gym merchandise.

There isn't a company called Microhard with a CEO callled Bill Plates either

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

It's probably not official gym merchandise.

There isn't a company called Microhard with a CEO callled Bill Plates either

SO EFF'N GOOD!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

They need to just take all my money.

http://shop.mikeandgian.com/do-you-even-lift.html

Hanley wrote: »
    They need to just take all my money.

http://shop.mikeandgian.com/do-you-even-lift.html

I tried to pick a favourite.

It was easier to just pick the credit card out of the wallet.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

They need Bar-istotle and Plate-o. I'd buy that

• Advertisement

conzy wrote: »
    They need Bar-istotle and Plate-o. I'd buy that

Or BenTheGym Franklin.

Advertisement