Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle Voluntary Housing process

Options
  • 20-10-2014 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi ive an interview with Circle Voluntary Housing for Ashtown, im just wondering hpw long after interview do you find out if ive been successful ?
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭2006

I also had an interview id be interested to hear feedback on this...best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 4 avs

2006 wrote: »
    I also had an interview id be interested to hear feedback on this...best of luck

Hi 2006, yeah still waiting to hear, hopefully soon, best of luck to you to :)

the wait is killing me!

2006 wrote: »
    the wait is killing me!

I hear you, have you heard when they are going to let people know ?

no but they said they were interviewing until the end of the month so hopefully early december

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Folks can you take the chit chat to pm please.

Folks can you take the chit chat to pm please.
    Apologies will do

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

How long were you's waiting in the end? How did you get interview etc did council ring you or did you ring Circle? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭fantastic98

Hi all who are waiting for result of their housing. interviews. Well I had an interview with tuath voluntary housing association last November 19th 2015. Got a letter with a provisional offer around mid February.it said the keys of the apartment would be ready around the first week in March or thereabouts. But I'm still waiting and its now April 16 today. I sent an email over 3 weeks ago with no reply. Luckily the place I'm in at the moment is ok. Any info appreciated. Hope I helped someone. Cheers Kevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭fantastic98

hi.i posted concerning offer of housing from tuath a few weeks ago. I've had a letter recently from them and it says sorry but there is a problem with a third party re my getting the accommodation. love to know who or what is the third party.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 dubin8

Hi , did you hear anything from tuath , we got letter for provisional offer 2 weeks a go but we still didn't hear anything ? we were with DCC housing list.

I apreciate any update

Thanks

Advertisement