Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan for working immigrants

Options
  • 20-10-2014 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi!

My name is Martina, my boyfriend and I are thinking about moving to Ireland from Austria.

As we don't quite have the money we need for moving yet, we were thinking about getting a loan in Ireland.

My question is: if we both have confirmations for full time jobs in Ireland, would it be possible to get a loan at your bank?

Greetings from Austria :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

missmaja wrote: »
    Hi!

My name is Martina, my boyfriend and I are thinking about moving to Ireland from Austria.

As we don't quite have the money we need for moving yet, we were thinking about getting a loan in Ireland.

My question is: if we both have confirmations for full time jobs in Ireland, would it be possible to get a loan at your bank?

Greetings from Austria :)
    Hi missmaja,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

If you are not a Bank of Ireland account holder, you can apply for a loan by dropping into any Bank of Ireland branch or by calling 0818 200 334.

Therefore, it would not be possible to apply for a loan until you are in Ireland.

Existing account holders can apply online here

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola 

Advertisement