Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone 6 Heathrow

• 20-10-2014 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Bit of a wild goose chase here but I'm travelling through Heathrow tomorrow, and was hoping to buy an iPhone 6. Anyone been through in the last few days whether Dixons travel are stocking them?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

lfc200 wrote: »
    Bit of a wild goose chase here but I'm travelling through Heathrow tomorrow, and was hoping to buy an iPhone 6. Anyone been through in the last few days whether Dixons travel are stocking them?

Never knew dixons stocked them in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Yeah, they stock them alright. Hopefully they got what you want in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

Got the one I wanted in Heathrow! In the 5 mins I was in there, myself and 2 others all bought the new iPhones. A nice cool almost £2000 through the till in a few mins!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Got the one I wanted in Heathrow! In the 5 mins I was in there, myself and 2 others all bought the new iPhones. A nice cool almost £2000 through the till in a few mins!

That's where I found, to my delight, they were selling the first iPad. I was on my way to the States and was mooching around the store when I saw it! Out came the CC and boom...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

how much did you pay? is there any available at dublin airport i wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Non @dub airport (T1) don't think they've ever sold the iPhone, only iPad/Mac etc.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

4real wrote: »
    how much did you pay? is there any available at dublin airport i wonder?

No, went through a few weeks ago.

Advertisement