Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Debit Card

Options
  • 21-10-2014 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi There

My Visa Debit card has been acting up recently. The chip stops working randomly and the contactless payments are very intermittent. However the expiry of the card is 2016. Is there any way of getting a new card without imposing the fee for a new card?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

dragon5678 wrote: »
    Hi There

My Visa Debit card has been acting up recently. The chip stops working randomly and the contactless payments are very intermittent. However the expiry of the card is 2016. Is there any way of getting a new card without imposing the fee for a new card?

Thank you in advance.
    Hi dragon5678,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your card. If you request a replacement ATM card on a personal account a charge of €8.00 will apply.

To request a new card for your account, please call 0818 365 365 (press option 1, then 1, 5 and then 2 for card services).

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola 

Advertisement