Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jelly Candy like Rowntrees?

Options
  • 21-10-2014 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

A friend share a fruit jelly candy like rowntrees fruit pastilles with me last week.

It is also in warp in tube, but the coating is acid/sour sugar, not white sugar come on rowntrees, but it is fruit jelly candy inside just like rowntrees.

Any idea what that brand is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Was it the maynards sours?

XfkDrDr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭m_hunter

Was it the maynards sours?

You rock!!! :) Thanks!!!

b.t.w I didn't see them in Dunnes or SuperValu, any idea where I could get them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

m_hunter wrote: »
    You rock!!! :) Thanks!!!

b.t.w I didn't see them in Dunnes or SuperValu, any idea where I could get them?

I find them really difficult to get too. I've gotten them in local Spars and Costcutters in the small rolls and occasionally one of the bigger bags in Tesco.

(Depending on how desperate you can probably pick some up in bulk on amazon too)

Advertisement