Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox controller return

Options
  • 21-10-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

Probably in wrong section. My xb1 control is faulty and i ordered a replacement but i got an email saying i have to print a label and then pack the faulty control in a certain way and then give it to a specific courier ? Any ever have to do this before ? Could i not just pop it in the post?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Its pretty standard when they are collecting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Its pretty standard when they are collecting it.

Does the courier collect it from me? How can i print the label tho from my phone?

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Does the courier collect it from me? How can i print the label tho from my phone?

Yes, the courier will collect it from you. You'll need to get a printer to print it.

Yes, the courier will collect it from you. You'll need to get a printer to print it.

I wont be getting no printer anyway. Would be better to just throw it into post . They make everything so ****ing aukward

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I wont be getting no printer anyway. Would be better to just throw it into post . They make everything so ****ing aukward

Did they not provide an alternative way to ship it back to them?

TBH they are arranging for someone to come to you to collect the device, hardly more awkward than hoofing it down to the post office and queuing up yourself. Have you no access to a printer at all?

• Advertisement

Did they not provide an alternative way to ship it back to them?

TBH they are arranging for someone to come to you to collect the device, hardly more awkward than hoofing it down to the post office and queuing up yourself. Have you no access to a printer at all?

Ya thats true i suppose. No i dont know anyone with a printer, the library maybe , surely?

Should do, any net cafe either.

Should do, any net cafe either.

Net cafe closed down here. Btw how much do i have pay to courier? It didnt mention it

Should be free

Should be free

Ok thanks for info il see can i get it printed today

• Advertisement
Advertisement