Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C64 emulator on tablet

• 21-10-2014 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

hello all i have started using a c64 emulator on my tablet and im reliving my youth playing uridium which is playable with the joystick emulation on the tablet.
    What games is best played this way if anyone on this forum plays games on a tablet.??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,968 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Get yourself a Bluetooth controller would be my advice, I find them completely unplayable on touchscreen.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Misterfwishy

I agree, I play 2600, Snes, nes, and mega drive emulators on my iPad with a Bluetooth wii controller and it works great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I use an micro usb to usb to ps2 controller :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Misterfwishy

Very clever, I never would have thought of doing that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,968 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

safetyboy wrote: »
    I use an micro usb to usb to ps2 controller :)
    And it just works on android? Do you have a keymapping or controller app running or anything like that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

no key mapping works with mame straight away
    got the usb to ps2 in dealz

works on nexus 7 2012

Advertisement