Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any place in Limerick (city) sells Isopropy Alcohol/Rubbing Alcohol/Surgical Spirits?

• 21-10-2014 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

I have been looking Where can I buy IPA in Limerick. If I can't find them any where I will resort to online stores/suppliers.

I know that cleaning stores sell it online, but they usually sell in bulk only and I only want it to clean motherboards/cpu parts so even a litre will last a long time.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭moby2101

Widdess Pharmacy on Roches St should have it in store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

Ok, thanks.

Scratch that using Surgical Spirits and IPA aren't the same, but rubbing is the same just diluted a bit.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I picked some up in a pharmacy in Castletroy. I'm sure they'd have it in some of the city centre ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Maplins have cans of it I think. Be prepared to pay over the odds for it of course though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

if u want it for cleaning methylated spirits does the exact same job,any camping shop will stock that,some online shops that sell smoking paraphernalia would have Isopropyl

• Advertisement
Advertisement