Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confey Station bike stolen

Options
  • 21-10-2014 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

I saw a bike being lifted over the railings of the lockups,I called it in but no one came,It was just before 17.00,Helmet and broken lock left behind which I took home.PM me for me details if you know the owner or if it was your bike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

When was this? A mate of mine had his bike stolen from one of the lockups in Confey a week or more ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Orion wrote: »
    When was this? A mate of mine had his bike stolen from one of the lockups in Confey a week or more ago.

Sorry should have said this was today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

That's the second bike stolen from the lockups so to my knowledge. In my mates case they actually cut off the steel lock cover to let them get at the padlock. Plenty of time to do that it looks like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Orion wrote: »
    That's the second bike stolen from the lockups so to my knowledge. In my mates case they actually cut off the steel lock cover to let them get at the padlock. Plenty of time to do that it looks like.

It was a couple of blokes and they hopped on the train to Maynooth with it,I have seen similar trying it at Castleknock,Twice in confey and Maynooth.

Advertisement