Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollister Ballina

Options
  • 21-10-2014 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hey everyone, I am a recent graduate from a science degree and am studying a masters (part time) in Biomedical Science. Anyhow I am trying to get work to no avail I am just wondering is there any recruitment agency who does the hiring for Hollister? Thanks in advance.
    P.s. Do any of you know of any other companies in the Mayo region which make medical devices?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

There was a previous thread on this.....I think the consensus was that you send in your CV directly to HR. Some comments indicated that the jobs were not as many as the spin implied. If you know someone that works there, all the better.

Other companies that may be relevant - Baxter, Allergan and though Coca Cola are not a medical device company apparently have higher standards of quality control than the former industry.

Best of luck.

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 IntotheWest100

finisklin wrote: »
    There was a previous thread on this.....I think the consensus was that you send in your CV directly to HR. Some comments indicated that the jobs were not as many as the spin implied. If you know someone that works there, all the better.

Other companies that may be relevant - Baxter, Allergan and though Coca Cola are not a medical device company apparently have higher standards of quality control than the former industry.

Best of luck.

Kevin

Thanks a million for that :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Allergan in Westport are bound to be hiring. They are building a massive new Botox factory on the edge of Westport. Best of luck.

Advertisement