If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on speaker with radio

Options
  • 21-10-2014 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Id like to get some music sorted for my kitchen. I'd like a wireless speaker with an ability to pick up Internet radio.

Cambridge Audio Minx 200

This seems ideal but it is fairly pricey. Do you have any other options?

(apologies on my phone so couldn't link to richersounds website :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Id like to get some music sorted for my kitchen. I'd like a wireless speaker with an ability to pick up Internet radio.

Cambridge Audio Minx 200

This seems ideal but it is fairly pricey. Do you have any other options?

(apologies on my phone so couldn't link to richersounds website :)
    BC2012,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The Minx Air 200 is a really great unit and its one of the only ones that has a built in internet radio.. and whilst it is expensive it has been reduced significantly since it had its great 5 star review in What HiFi: http://www.whathifi.com/cambridge-audio/minx-air-200/review

If you wanted something similar on a 'deal' we are clearing out our Pioneer XW - SMA4 - this is a similar unit to the Air 200 and it retailed at £350 as well - its features Wifi, Wifi direct, Airplay, its supports Apple and Android ( & HTC) and a recent firmware upgrade available means that you can also use V radio for internet radio and also Spotify - so the spec is really comprehensive. We have just a few left that we can clear at £149.95 / €199.99

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/42/202/227/XW-SMA4-K/page.html

Keep us posted if we can assist or drop me a PM with your contact details if you would like to order,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Buyingcar2012

Thanks for the reply. How much are you selling the Cambridge Audion Air 200 for? I am based in Dublin so presume that postage is required. 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for the reply. How much are you selling the Cambridge Audion Air 200 for? I am based in Dublin so presume that postage is required. 
    Hi Buyingcar2012.

The current price on the Air 200 is 449.99 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12170-minx-air-200.aspx

Let me know what you think. 
    We have these in stock in our main warehouse and could have one shipped direct to you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.