Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon and parcel motel ordering help

Options
  • 21-10-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi there

I'm ordering some pc parts of amazon and as I'm on sort off a budget i need some help. I was wondering if I send it to there uk adress how will I get it shipped to the postal motel closest to me? Also does anyone know how I will order the parts together?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭bluestrattos

When you signed with ParcelMotel, you also select in which ParcelMotel location in ROI you want to get the package. And you can change that location everytime you want.

Before pay for the order, Amazon will tell you, if everything goes in one package, or separate.
    Ideally it's possible, if ordering from the same vendor, and the parts are availablem you could get everything in the same order, but from experience, you'll get separate packages. Try to contact the vendor (if it's the same)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gerrykin22

If you order over 25 euro on amazon you can get free shipping direct to your door.
    In order to use parcel motel you have to register on their web site. You will get a unique pin number and you pick the collection point closest to you. I think you have to have 10 euros in your account.
    Amazon usually box everything together unless you are buying from different suppliers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

gerrykin22 wrote: »
    If you order over 25 euro on amazon you can get free shipping direct to your door

£25 you mean :)

Advertisement