Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lives

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

I am alive............really.

No Outlaw, i ended up having an operation on both my ears and can't swim from 5 more months so it wasn't possible.

I just read this log from the start and the only happy thing i have to say is that i weigh 10kg less than i did when i started.

I was 107.8kg when i started and am 98kg now. Its nothing amazing but a nice little move and that's with little exercise.

I've focused on getting my head right, i've finally found medication that work for me and my bi-polar issues. I've haven't felt this good in years and no longer feed to find happiness.

Getting back out there slowly but main focus is diet and on a micro scale the size of portions and booze intake.

I will post here and keep my weight updated but no triathlon at all this year and i'll be lucky to hit 10k running.................BUT i'm happy:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Delighted for you. There'll be other years for triathlon.

Advertisement