Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Biker killed; Funeral arrangements

• 21-10-2014 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

STORY HERE

Not sure if any of you knew Keith. He was an independent rider, but a Gypsy Rose regular ~ and mighty craic. I last spoke with Keith a few hours before his accident, he was a great guy.

His arrangement if you knew of him;

Keith McGann will be reposing at his home from 19:00 tomorrow (Wednesday) evening.
    He'll be leaving around 11:30 on Thursday morning, heading to Newlands Cross for 13:00 There will be a convoy.

Ride free brother

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭gipi

RIP Keith. Condolences to family and friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

gipi wrote: »
    RIP Keith. Condolences to family and friends.

R.I.P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

R.I.P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

R.I.P Keith.
    Condolences to Family and Friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,011 ✭✭✭✭GBX

RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

It always saddens me to hear of any death, but as a motorcyclist it hits harder when I hear of stories like this. Reminds me of just how vulnerable we are on the roads.

My condolences to his friends and family.

R.I.P
    (biker nod)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

R.I.P
    I hope he gets a good send off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SamKB

RIP Keith - such a tragic loss to your wife, kids and all your family and friends. Our paths hadnt crossed in a very long time, but you were a gorgeous person, inside and out and you will be sadly missed. x Condolences to his wife and girls x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

RIP Keith.

That stretch is a dangerous one. My dad got knocked off his bike there a good few years ago in essentially the same spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

RIP Brother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Chisum

R.I.P
    Condolences to all his family and friends.

Advertisement