If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roth oli ra1

Options
  • 21-10-2014 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,
    Got a pair of these from you awhile back and wondering if you had another set knocking about to complete my system.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PCDub wrote: »
    Hi Lads,
    Got a pair of these from you awhile back and wondering if you had another set knocking about to complete my system.
    Cheers.
    PC,

good to hear from you - unfortunately we are completely cleaned out of the Ra1 - we do have some of the Roth Oli Powa 5 Mk2 though ( in black & white)  which are pretty amazing at €259.99 ( euro price includes shipping) https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200344-oli-powa-5-mkii.aspx 

Sorry about the RA1's - but drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

No problem John.  Just looking for some passive speakers for rears in the surround system. Will have a hunt around the net.
    Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No problem John.  Just looking for some passive speakers for rears in the surround system. Will have a hunt around the net.
    Cheers.
    Hi PCDub.

No problem at all.

Hopefully you can find what you are looking for.

Thinking the wharfedale diamond 9 might be a good alternative.  What would be the price delivered top Dublin.  Cheers. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi PC Dub, the Diamond 9 are great little speakers.

In saying that, I prefer the Mordaunt Short M10. These have more life about them than the Diamond.

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200629-m10.aspx

Delivery would be £6.99 on either of these so the MS would be £76.94 or £66.94 on the Diamond 9.0.

Hope that helps but let us know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Those m10's do get some good reviews alright but on a tight budget Dave and was hoping to get the vip discount on the diamond 9s. If there was any movement on the m's I'd probably get them over the 9's.

Also my 4yr old Philips 37pfl5405 went on the blink last night. It just flickers when I power it on but then nothing so looks like ill be looking for I replacement.  Not what I needed.

Any chance of getting the 9's with the vip discount....

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Any chance of getting the 9's with the vip discount....
    For you PC - not a hope ;)

No problem - happy to do either the Wharfedale Diamond 9.0 https://www.richersounds.ie/p-10300-diamond-90.aspx or the Mordaunt Short M10 at the VIP price of £49.95 ...https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200629-m10.aspx

..just don't start thinking you're a VIP now, PCDub, remember we know you.....

Thanks again and as ever just drop me a mail if you would like to go ahead and we will get straight onto it for ya,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

..just don't start thinking you're a VIP now, PCDub, remember we know you.....
    The V is for virtual isnt it....

In light of your generous offer John i'll go with the M10's.  Do you need me to send on my number?

Also do you have any tv's 37-42" with a matt screen and native 100hz panel?

Cheers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.