Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Just to clarify, 4.5 star team from the current updated squads?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yes 4.5 teams as it stands now

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Heres a list of them from what I can see - obviously if you want you can go with a 4 star team also.

Order is just based on order of leagues in game.

Arsenal
    Everton
    Liverpool
    Spurs
    AS Monaco
    Bayer 04
    FC Schalke 04
    VFL Wolfsburg
    Fiorentina
    Inter
    Lazio
    Milan
    Napoli
    Roma
    FC Porto
    SL Benfica
    Zenit
    Ath Bilbao
    Ath Madrid
    Sevilla FC
    Valencia

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Great call on getting rid of the 5 star teams too, should make the field alot more level :)

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Great call on getting rid of the 5 star teams too, should make the field alot more level :)

+1. I suggested for it after the last set of games finished. Think it will make a fairer league and no one can complain about teams being too good or bad.. Looking forward to it starting again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

Easy for you to say when you got first pick of them:):);)

Lads a reminder, you need to read the rules and like the post

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057392226

Also please add people in your division now before the league starts on psn so you can see when they are online to organise games.

Also please add people in your division now before the league starts on psn so you can see when they are online to organise games. It amazes me looking friends lists of some players that you dont have other people you would have played last season on your friends list and then come on moaning you cant organise games. Make sure you add people now in advance!

Also some of you had issues connecting last year - do a network test and make sure you have Nat 2 or Nat 1...if you have Nat 3 thats an issue and you need to sort it. Follow the steps here

http://www.playstationing.com/ps4/how-to-change-your-nat-type-on-ps4-and-ps3/839

The issue is on your side so dont expect to be able to play someone if you host, you need to have Nat 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Made a updated list for the premiership league names. did the championship as well while I was at it.

PREMIERSHIP
    boards id - psn id
    Cjayses - CHUNKYWOBBLER
    pittsburgh - mcnoodle15
    Blatter - zizou18101
    duffman13 - septicmutant
    Congress3 - KingCoolio1
    deafroadrunner - dedijon2
    Steirishrover - Steirishrover
    Oat23 - Oatesy--
    Gene_Parmesan- Wilson91
    Axwell - IrishWolverine
    Capajoma - Capajoma
    Mr Moon - DJ-DigitalMoose
    theflesh - paddysnorch
    bren2001 - brenh2001
    Giggsy_ - Giggsy_91
    brianregan09 - brianregan09

Championship
    RebelSoul - RebelSouls1974
    jbcarthy - jbcarthy
    Boulders - Boulders8
    The Dunne - Thedunne
    Marky91 - MarkLogan-91
    sonnky - sonnky
    juansheet - juansheet15
    Connavar - Neyeall
    swarlez - swarlez
    Bugg - DCorkey
    Pyjamarama - Bayushiken
    niallfitz1 - niallftzptrck8
    SureYWouldntYa - OhRightTed
    osh - kngosh
    Unearthly - Olaizola
    Dufflecoatsunri - Dufflecoatsunri
    RoLad001 - RoLad001
    Lucas Hood - Coletrickle1988

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Nice one but can you edit my psn, it is kngosh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

osh wrote: »
    Nice one but can you edit my psn, it is kngosh

Done. Was sure I had the k in there.

Still missing a few names on the rules thread so if you havent thanked that please do.

Picks should wrap up tomorrow so you have a few days to practice with your team before we kick off on Friday. We will post the fixtures for the week then.

To the new players especially, you only play the games posted for that week..do not go off playing games ahead of schedule. More so make sure you get the games played for the week and don't be letting games build up. We will be strict this year with so many new players, if people aren't playing their games they get kicked for wasting our time. Also keep the celebrations to a minimum, no one wants to watch a replay 3 times of a 3 yard tap in.

Its gonna be an interesting season looking at some of the team picks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

IM GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!
    IM GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Just sent my picks - had to sign up for a new account as I couldn't log in under my old details, still have same username here and on PSN - Boulders8.

I should be able to play from 10-11pm from tomorrow (Tuesday) through to next Monday - weekends I may be able to play a little earlier or possibly later.

Message me on PSN to set up games.

Thanks

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Just sent my picks - had to sign up for a new account as I couldn't log in under my old details, still have same username here and on PSN - Boulders8.

I should be able to play from 10-11pm from tomorrow (Tuesday) through to next Monday - weekends I may be able to play a little earlier or possibly later.

Message me on PSN to set up games.

Thanks

The league doesnt start till Friday....

Right lads picks are closed - everyones locked in!

Championship players - most of you are new, its clear from some of the pms I got with picks that you arent reading the rules or the instructions on the team picks thread. The rules are there for a reason, with such a large number of new players we dont have time to be chasing after people or for people acting the maggot. For the sake of everyone else playing read the rules, play fair and lets have a good league.

Fixtures will be up Friday for week 1..in the mean time get practicing!

to whomever im paired against when the fixtures are out..i wont be available to play after 3pm friday. im available anytime saturday and sunday though.

Glad I have Roma. Doumbia has been one of my best players in fifa for years

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Unearthly wrote: »

Don't think I'll be the only one going ultra defensive against you :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

Ye Roma are my new team on seasons! Red hot with Gervinho Doumbia and ibarro up top

Pjanic naggiolon de Rossi not bad either :)

pittsburgh wrote: »
    Ye Roma are my new team on seasons! Red hot with Gervinho Doumbia and ibarro up top

Pjanic naggiolon de Rossi not bad either :)

I had little options so chose Milan..they're worse than I thought! Especially with the match day on. I'm afraid to use them in seasons as practice :L

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

MarkY91 wrote: »
    I had little options so chose Milan..they're worse than I thought! Especially with the match day on. I'm afraid to use them in seasons as practice :L

I was surprised Valencia were so long getting picked in both divisions, strong team with nearly every player rated above 80. No real out and out pace but I'm enjoying playing with them, I'll miss Everton though, got a bit attached after last season

Championship : Arsenal, Milan, Wolfsburg, and Valencia ill be on tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Premiership , Athletico Ill be on most of the day, if i don't respond on PSN drop me a message on here

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

Championship : Inter, Porto, Schalke, Florentina I will be online from 9pm tonight if you want to get match played

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Championship: Everton, Porto, Schalke, Fiorentina anyone who can play today let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I'm schalke in champo. I'm not about tonight but should be on all day sunday (day and night) if that suits anyone..?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Championship : Arsenal, Milan, Wolfsburg, and Valencia ill be on tonight

Wolfsburg here, I should be on later, after 9 most likely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

"We have detected your squad file does not match that of your opponent, and have cancelled the match to prevent unfair play. Should your squad be corrupted or tampered with, you will need to delete your Online Squad file and re-download"

I've got this when trying to play 2 different people, both me inviting them and them inviting me. Online squads were set, and my players form was right, the same as in seasons. I'm able to play seasons and don't get this, and ut as well.

Anyone getting this error when trying to play someone ? Or know a fix

Advertisement