Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yeah i've been getting them 2 in the last few days , I've tried just deleting squad file and redownloading it , work one time but the other game we just set it to custom and it worked away . These weren't league matchs by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

So with online friendlies, does the home team need to send the invite? Or can that be chosen in some options?

Bugger I'm getting that same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

osh wrote: »
    Bugger I'm getting that same problem

im in line waiting to chat with an ea advisor, 40-45 mins :( ill update when i get a response

im in line waiting to chat with an ea advisor, 40-45 mins :( ill update when i get a response

Yeah we've reset squads and updated but still not working

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

juansheet wrote: »
    Championship : Inter, Porto, Schalke, Florentina I will be online from 9pm tonight if you want to get match played
    sonnky wrote: »
    Championship: Everton, Porto, Schalke, Fiorentina anyone who can play today let me know.

I'm on now if yer about

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

i spoke to them last week about it. there useless. they will eventaully yell ya they have escalated it to higher management and sort it out. its an issue on there end anyways.

I was told to go to Customize - Profile - Delete. Delete everything except personal settings 1, and anything to do with career mode. Then restart ps4 and fifa

Haven't had the chance to test it as none of my opponents are around

I was told to go to Customize - Profile - Delete. Delete everything except personal settings 1, and anything to do with career mode. Then restart ps4 and fifa

Haven't had the chance to test it as none of my opponents are around

Told me that too but it didn't work so they escalate it then

Told me that too but it didn't work so they escalate it then

just fixed it for me there

• Advertisement

just fixed it for me there

Good stuff :) will probably work for some. I did it for one of the lads earlier and it didn't work.

Unearthly wrote: »
    Gameweek: Week 1
    Division: Championship
    Result: Roma/unearthly 4-0 Wolfsburg/osh

Thought it was 3-0? Not that it matters. Going to be a long season!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Question for the mods:

When posting results should we post boards name, psn name, or both ?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Just wanna let the championship group know that I'm going to be offline from tomorrow till Tuesday . Have to go somewhere sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

A solid if unspectacular start. Thought i was going to get off to a winning start vs Athletico Madrid but conceded a last minute equaliser.

Next up was Everton and i couldn't get going and went down 0-2 conceding yet another late goal to cap frustrating match.

Looked like my frustration was going to continue against Roma as my keeper made a right howler but managed to salvage a draw.

Results round up - Valencia/Boulders8

Valencia 1-1 Ath.Madrid/Roladd001
    Valencia 0-2 Everton/SureYwouldntYa
    Roma/Unearthly 1-1 Valencia/

So just Leverkusen/jbmcarthy for me to play in first round. I can be on tonight - around 9pm if jb wants to play the game? Anyone else who fancies a friendly drop me a messagebon PSN. ðŸ‘

Already I can see that the championship will be better than last season as people are playing games

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

duffman13 wrote: »
    I was surprised Valencia were so long getting picked in both divisions, strong team with nearly every player rated above 80. No real out and out pace but I'm enjoying playing with them, I'll miss Everton though, got a bit attached after last season

sadly i didnt check teams ratings. i chose milan only for their past reputation which was stupid of me. i didnt realise they had so any low rated players. i thought el sharaaway would have been in the 80s for sure

how are people seeing the fixtures? i cant see them in this thread anywhere.

im MILAN and available anytime today for my games btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Premiership:
    Spurs, Valencia, Wolfsburg, Arsenal.

Any of you guys around today/tonight? Free to play any time after 4.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Oat23 wrote: »
    Premiership:
    Spurs, Valencia, Wolfsburg, Arsenal.

Any of you guys around today/tonight? Free to play any time after 4.30pm.

Hey I'm Valencia, on now and then again after the rugby

Unearthly wrote: »

sorry, i was playing v my cousin. dont think ill be available until after 11pm tonight. will try get all my games done before paddys day!

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Championship
    Wolfsburg,Liverpool,Forintina,Inter

I'm free most of the weekend to play.

I'm Lazio

RebelSoul wrote: »
    Championship
    Wolfsburg,Liverpool,Forintina,Inter

I'm free most of the weekend to play.

I'm Lazio

I'm on now if you're about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

how do i get involveed lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

Shakthar in prem here

Due to play schalke Liverpool Napoli Porto

I'm around all day tomo! Let me know when we can play

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

phobia2011 wrote: »
    how do i get involveed lads?

Too late. Sign up was up for a few weeks. Next season will be in bout 3 months

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads looking at the results thread a few of you arent posting the results correctly. It was quite clear how they should be posted. We go to the effort of setting this all up each season, the least ye could do is read the instructions and post properly. They will be ignored or void if they arent posted correctly!

• Advertisement

Championship - AC Milan here

anyone of arsenal, roma, atletico madrid or leverkusen available to do our games?

Advertisement