Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Arsenal in championship on now for a bit if any of my opponents are about.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Roma cleared a last minute winner off the line on me. How I felt...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

8 points from first 4 games. Good start

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Roma cleared a last minute winner off the line on me. How I felt...

I was cursing myself for bringing out the keeper and throwing the kitchen sink to try and get a winner which allowed you to be clean through. So relieved :D

2 points from first 3 games. I feel I should have 6 or 7 so I'm dissapointed

We go again!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Unearthly wrote: »
    8 points from first 4 games. Good start

same here. our paths will cross soon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

MarkY91 wrote: »
    2 points from first 3 games. I feel I should have 6 or 7 so I'm dissapointed

We go again!!

Over the course of the league you will rob some results and you will be robbed. Just keep cracking away

I just have Athletico Madrid left in the premiership if your on tonight, im free to play.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Roma from the premiership will be on tonight..

Arsenal (H)
    Zenit (A)
    Bilbao (A)

Just waiting on Liverpool in the Championship to complete my fixtures!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I'll be on all day (hangover dependant) and evening tomorrow to play my games if people are on. Can also do it wednesday night. I'm Schalke in champo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'll be on tonight after the walking dead bout ten or so, Athletico Madrid in the premiership after my 1st game I felt like the stoke of the league with all the yellows I picked up

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

Online if anyone fancy a friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

osh wrote: »
    I'm on now if you're about

I'm on this evening. I'm Lazio

Looking to play
    Forentina, Wolfsburg, Liverpool - Championship

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

RebelSoul wrote: »
    I'm on this evening. I'm Lazio

Looking to play
    Forentina, Wolfsburg, Liverpool - Championship

I'll be on in 5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Im around tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday to finish my week 1 fixtures - just have Leverkusen to play in the Championship (im Valencia). After Wednesday though i wont be able to play until the following Wednesday as im away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Online at the moment waiting on Wolfsburg and Roma in the Premiership, have game already orgainised with Arsenal

Athletico Madrid here

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Hey guys anyone In the championship league who need to play QPR . I'm available today after 4 who ever wants games

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Connavar

Championship
    QPR, PSV and tottenham, I should be on this evening from around 6 ish(may be off while the city game is on)

Arsenal and Madrid in the premiership, if you're coming on to play Roma I'll be on the rest of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

I'll be on later (Spurs in the Championship), Leverkusen and Porto to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Napoli, PSV and Inter in the champonship, i'll be on all night. Might need 20mins or so notice tho if herself is watching something before i kick her off the tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Napoli, PSV and Inter in the champonship, i'll be on all night. Might need 20mins or so notice tho if herself is watching something before i kick her off the tv.

can play as soon as u want!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

If Leverkusen from Championship is on tonight then i can play if its not too late but if not i wont be able to play until next Thursday at earliest as am away from tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

If Schalke from Championship is on tonight then i can play if its not too late otherwise won't be on until Monday

Latest fixtures posted in the Fixtures/Results thread.

To see the tables there's a link to the site in my signature.

After having a game there with the dunne I was experiencing lag like no tomorrow every time I was at his goal . It stop for a for a min and got worse . I had chances . So Did he but I asked him was he experiencing the lag and he said no . Now I now it's not my Internet . But j ended losing the match 6-4 . I was very lucky to get them goals. I'm just not happy with all the Lag that was in that game. He is a good player don't get me wrong and game but I was getting a lot of lag

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    After having a game there with the dunne I was experiencing lag like no tomorrow every time I was at his goal . It stop for a for a min and got worse . I had chances . So Did he but I asked him was he experiencing the lag and he said no . Now I now it's not my Internet . But j ended losing the match 6-4 . I was very lucky to get them goals. I'm just not happy with all the Lag that was in that game. He is a good player don't get me wrong and game but I was getting a lot of lag

Have you got your nat set up correctly? I was experience some horrendous lag on a 240mb wired connection, I had to reset the game, it was like it was running a second or two behind. Was fine once I reset.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Have you got your nat set up correctly? I was experience some horrendous lag on a 240mb wired connection, I had to reset the game, it was like it was running a second or two behind. Was fine once I reset.

Ya it's set up correctly it's wired and it's nat type 2. My download is 14.47 mbps and upload is 1.21

AC MILAN. CHAMPIONSHIP

Everton
    Porto
    Schalke
    Fiorentina

hit me up in PM or on PS4 if youre up for our fixture. after a dissapointing first gameweek, i will be scavenging for each point this week :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Spurs in the Championship here, I'll be on after 9

Advertisement