Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Sorry to chunkwobbler/cjaysis had to log off so didn't have a change to reply to your invite. I'll be back on later for a few games. Have to play Liverpool and Napoli aswell - Valencia in the premiership

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Wolfsburg championship will be on later after 9 or 10. Still looking for my first points!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Everton in championship, be on after 9

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Leverkusen and Porto in championship are you around, still not accepted my friend request ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Anyone who needs to play QPR ill on at 5.ish who ever needs a game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

RebSouls1974 it was a good game . U should have more than 1 goal Missed a few sitters good game .

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Connavar

Unearthly wrote: »
    Leverkusen and Porto in championship are you around, still not accepted my friend request ps4
    Sorry didn't get on much over the weekend(should be on this eve)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Anyone wanna get out game in? I'm Milan in championship

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

Schalke, Lazio, Liverpool, Wolfsburg & PSV . Im Napoli in championship & online if want to play league games. Message me here or on PSN juansheet15

Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    After having a game there with the dunne I was experiencing lag like no tomorrow every time I was at his goal . It stop for a for a min and got worse . I had chances . So Did he but I asked him was he experiencing the lag and he said no . Now I now it's not my Internet . But j ended losing the match 6-4 . I was very lucky to get them goals. I'm just not happy with all the Lag that was in that game. He is a good player don't get me wrong and game but I was getting a lot of lag

If the mods/bosses/Boards FA Headguys approve it, I have no problem replaying you chief.

• Advertisement

Anyone needs to play Inter in the Championship, I will be on in about 30mins

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Wolfsburg in championship. Will be on shortly. Have arsenal, Napoli, Leverkusen, liverpool, Atletico I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Spurs in the premier league on now ... (Napoli, Shakhtar or Southampton)

milan in championship here.

is porto, schalke or fiorentina available to play around now? PM me a time if youre on later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Heya Southampton here in the premiership. I've two games left this week. if your today lads message as I'm guna be Wednesday and won't be around till Friday evening.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Premiership
    bren2001 - Arsenal
    Steirishrover - Zenith
    congress3 - Everton
    Cjayses -Schalke

Any of you guys around this evening? I'll be on up till about 8 then might be back on later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,620 ✭✭✭bren2001

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Premiership
    bren2001 - Arsenal
    Steirishrover - Zenith
    congress3 - Everton
    Cjayses -Schalke

Any of you guys around this evening? I'll be on up till about 8 then might be back on later.

Should be on around 7.30.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    Ya it's set up correctly it's wired and it's nat type 2. My download is 14.47 mbps and upload is 1.21

Download is pretty much irrelevant - your ping is the most important and then your uploads to be able to send information back. Also FIFA uses P2P connection to play online so the connection is only going to be as good as whats available between the 2 players. Its impossible to say it wasnt your connection as you dont know what the speed was at the time of playing or the ping, there's contention ratios with broadband so if you were playing at peak times a lot of people are using the same connection and you experience lag or slower internet. Same applies if anyone else in your house was online. Unfortunately such are the joys of online gaming and broadband in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

MarkY91 wrote: »
    milan in championship here.

is porto, schalke or fiorentina available to play around now? PM me a time if youre on later

i should be on after 9

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Premiership
    bren2001 - Arsenal
    Steirishrover - Zenith
    congress3 - Everton
    Cjayses -Schalke

Should be on after 11ish

• Advertisement

Swarlez wrote: »
    i should be on after 9

I added you on ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Axwell wrote: »

You on for a game at some stage tonight or tomorrow?

Valencia/septicmutant in premiership

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

duffman13 wrote: »
    You on for a game at some stage tonight or tomorrow?

Valencia/septicmutant in premiership

Will be on most of the week for anyone looking to play me. If im on gta playing heists though I cant drop out mid game. Best way to get me and most people I imagine is on the ps app as theres a notification on it, dont always have time to check in on boards.

Cheers

Swarlez wrote: »
    i should be on after 9

roma championship here

i can play you tonight

Nobody seems to want to play their fixtures v me

Doumbia has been downgraded by 3 points :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Unearthly wrote: »
    Doumbia has been downgraded by 3 points :(

Good :pac: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

I (Valencia) just got back so will be available tomorrow night between 10-12. I need to finish my week 1 Championship fixtures (vs Leverkusen) and then my week 2 matches.

Message me on PSN to set up games.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Where's the best (cheapest) place to buy a new controller? My left analog stick is ****ed so instead of players running straight toward the right hand side, they turn, it's making attacking difficult in one half and defending difficult in the other.

• Advertisement

Connavar(Neyeall/FC Porto) and Pyjamarama(Bayushiken/Schalke)

ive mailed connavar on his psn name twice with no reply.
    Pyjamarama hasnt accepted my friend request yet

neither seem to have posted in neither this or the results threads in close to a week yet have been online. has anyone played them recently?

Advertisement