Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Connavar

Sorry I was only on for a small while yesterday and saw you were playing some other game(think it was battlefield)
    Will be on tonight from around 8
    Championship: Porto

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Connavar wrote: »
    Sorry I was only on for a small while yesterday and saw you were playing some other game(think it was battlefield)
    Will be on tonight from around 8
    Championship: Porto

no worries. i just wasnt sure if you were seeing my messages. ill see you then !

*to anyone in future games. just message me even if im on another game*

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

Online for a few hours. Message me on PSN if want to play friendly. juansheet15

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Prob won't be able to play again tonight (missus is on the tv) but will be on tomorrow.

Requests tho... i'm colour blind and the stadium Schalke play in has tons of shadows which make it almost impossible for me to make out the different shades. Could i play every match away?

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Prob won't be able to play again tonight (missus is on the tv) but will be on tomorrow.

Requests tho... i'm colour blind and the stadium Schalke play in has tons of shadows which make it almost impossible for me to make out the different shades. Could i play every match away?

the shadows were beyond ridicilous werent they? i have normal eyesight and they were a bit of a put off too. ive never seen shadows like that in fifa. it was the shadow of the structures in the room

QUESTION: do we put down in the results page the persons boards name or psn name?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

I'm available now until midnight to play games. I'm not logged on PS4 but if my opponents can play message me on PSN and I'll come on.

I still have a week 1 fixture to play vs Leverkusen (jbcarthy). I sent him a pm on PSN but he hasn't responded.

My week 2 opponents if on:

Porto (Connavar)
    Schalke (Pyjamarama)
    Fiorentina (Swarlez)
    Inter (The Dunne)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

MarkY91 wrote: »
    the shadows were beyond ridicilous werent they? i have normal eyesight and they were a bit of a put off too. ive never seen shadows like that in fifa. it was the shadow of the structures in the room

QUESTION: do we put down in the results page the persons boards name or psn name?

Either is fine as long as the teams division and weeks are correct I'll find it.

Gameweek:
    Division:
    Result: (Team Name/User) v (Team Name/User)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Gotta say I hate the shadows in Schalkes stadium, unless one team wears a bright orange or similar it's so difficult to tell players apart. It was the boards club home stadium in pro clubs for a while and was a nightmare at times

AC MILAN here. our friday fixtures are up but not to be played until then.

The Dunne/Inter < i must win the milan derby for my loyal fans!
    Rebel Soul/Lazio
    Dufflecoatsunri/Liverpool
    Juansheet/Napoli

any of ye available over the weekend? pm me here or on psn to arrange a time!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

The following have less than half their games played, if I don't see an improvement by next week they will be kicked and all results scrapped.

Premiership
    Wolfsburg (Gene_Parmesan)

Championship
    Tottenham (Bugg)
    Leverkusen (jbcarthy)
    Schalke (Pyjamarama)
    Arsenal (Lucas Hood)
    Valencia (Boulders8)
    Wolfsburg (OSH)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Arsenal in championship on now for a couple of hours.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    The following have less than half their games played, if I don't see an improvement by next week they will be kicked and all results scrapped.

Premiership
    Wolfsburg (Gene_Parmesan)

Championship
    Tottenham (Bugg)
    Leverkusen (jbcarthy)
    Schalke (Pyjamarama)
    Arsenal (Lucas Hood)
    Valencia (Boulders8)
    Wolfsburg (OSH)

how does it work if theyre kicked? what happens to the points people got or did get from playing them. and also cant get from future fixtures?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Well I've played 6/8, though one of them I've just posted now.

Should be on later anyway

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

osh wrote: »
    Well I've played 6/8, though one of them I've just posted now.

Should be on later anyway

If you are playing them then you should be posting your results, not just leaving it expecting the other person to do so. Then in a few weeks when you cant remember what gameweek it was or what the score was and coming to us saying you arent sure. Same applies to everyone else.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

MarkY91 wrote: »
    how does it work if theyre kicked? what happens to the points people got or did get from playing them. and also cant get from future fixtures?

Any points earned against them are gone and there are no fixtures against them left to play. So basically its like they didnt exist in the league at all. Its obviously in peoples interest to play games though so I would hope they get playing them and not be wasting our time going to the trouble of setting the league up in the first place.

Axwell wrote: »
    Any points earned against them are gone and there are no fixtures against them left to play. So basically its like they didnt exist in the league at all. Its obviously in peoples interest to play games though so I would hope they get playing them and not be wasting our time going to the trouble of setting the league up in the first place.

I understand now. I'm new to it but have played all 8 ganes. I hope not too many people vanish and stop playing!

Schalke available to play any games that need playing (championship) if people are on?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Schalke available to play any games that need playing (championship) if people are on?

I'll be on shortly (Spurs)

Bugg wrote: »
    I'll be on shortly (Spurs)

Cool. I'll be ready in about twenty mins so.

Napoli in Premiership on if anyone wants an easy 3 points..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I'm logging in now if any of my opponents are ready to take on winless Valencia in Championship⚽️ðŸ˜

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I'm logging in now if any of my opponents are ready to take on winless Valencia in Championship⚽️ðŸ˜

I'm on now dude (bayushiken PSN) send the invite when ready...

Is there any chance we could see the league tables?!?

Is there any chance we could see the league tables?!?

Check Moons signature

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

I'm Napoli in championship, Im online for evening, message me on PSN juansheet15

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Athelico on now for a while in the premiership need to play

Napoli
    Liverpool
    Porto

Bottom two away

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

I'll be on in 5 if anyone wants a friendly.

Or have to play leverkusen and QPR in championship if you're about.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Lads whats the link for the league table?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Think its boardsleague.leaguerepublic.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Lazio here, championship. I'm on this afternoon until the Ireland match. Looking to play Spurs from week2. Valencia, Arsenal and Roma

Advertisement