Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I'm an idiot, i was cursing that I had no fast player to join Doumbia, and Gervinho in my front 3, then I realised I had Ibarbo :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Unearthly wrote: »
    I'm an idiot, i was cursing that I had no fast player to join Doumbia, and Gervinho in my front 3, then I realised I had Ibarbo :o

jesus how did you survive without him ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

They also have Iturbe who's 90+ pace... How much do you need?!? :)

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    They also have Iturbe who's 90+ pace... How much do you need?!? :)

I used him a few times and found him to be a complete passenger :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Bags of pace in Doumbia and Gervinho alone, Ibarbo is incredibly over powered in ultimate team, wonder if he's as bad in seasons. Iturbe is not a bad back up incase of injury too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Unearthly moaning of all his pace.

I hate you! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

Costa from shakthar is doing well for me :) very fast and agile

Championship..

Wolfsburg x 2 (we have back to back games)
    Arsenal
    Roma

any of ye about tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

Im Napoli in championship

I will be online after 9 tonight. I have below teams to play. Message me on PSN

Athletico
    Everton x 2
    Schalke
    Porto

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Porto in the prem here, any of Liverpool, Zenit, Napoli, Valencia, Spurs, Southampton, Shaktar or Everton around between now and 5?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Lazio Championship. SHould be around most of the day. Need to play A. Madrid, Schalke, Forentina, Inter. Send me a pm on psn to organize.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Napoli - irishwolverine

Southampton - dedijon
    Southampton - dedijon

Spurs - giggsy
    valencia - septicmutant
    wolfsburg - wilson91
    everton - kingcoolio

Benfica in the premier. I'll be around for my inevitable hammering from 19:30.

Schalke in championship. Free pretty much all night for games.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

shakthar prem here

due to play

porto
    schalke
    napoli
    liverpool

anyone of you guys around today?

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Connavar

Championship: Porto
    I should be on this evening(other than when the liverpool/newcastle game is on) for anyone I need to play

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hmmm got a fair few games to catch up on. I'll be on tonight from about 7. Schalke in championship.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Hmmm got a fair few games to catch up on. I'll be on tonight from about 7. Schalke in championship.

Can you lose those games as well? Much appreciated :p

anyone who needs to play Inter in the Championship, I am on now

Can you lose those games as well? Much appreciated :p

Forgot the pool match was on tonight so wasnt on in the end. Will be on after 9.30 til 12 tomorrow night tho...

And wouldn't shock me of I do. Tho I have to say I tried out Meyer yesterday in online seasons and hes got way better since his bump up. Helps improve a pretty average team.

• Advertisement

Is arsenal championship available after 9pm? Or before 6pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Is arsenal championship available after 9pm? Or before 6pm?

I can be on for 6ish. Maybe 5.45.

Tonight has left me with homework to do. Never come across the 343 and it gave me nightmares. I thought my CAM would have plenty of space but that didn't happen. I should prob have switched it to a formation with more space between my lines (say a 433(4) or 433(3) as opposed to the 4231(2) I usually play. I do love it when you get those games that leave you thinking about it.

I've Porto and Lazio x 2 to play. Will prob be on for another 30 mins tonight and on after about 8 tomorrow.

Looking at the Championship table, Inter are the entertainers. 60 goals scored, 51 conceded in 14 games :eek::D

Looking at the Championship table, Inter are the entertainers. 60 goals scored, 51 conceded in 14 games :eek::D

Yeah played The Dunne tonight... I had no clue what was going on for the first 20 mins, he seemed to have 8 attackers and his CBs were turning up on the wing. Mucho respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Fiorentina in the championship, should be on tonight from 6 onwards. Have to play inter x 2, valencia, arsenal, wolfsburg

I'm Inter and I will be about from about 8 onwards. Need to work on my defence a little!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

I'm Inter and I will be about from about 8 onwards. Need to work on my defence a little!

If your scoring 8 + in games u can afford to be a bit leaky at the back:)

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Any link for the league tables?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Hey guys apologies been sick as hell since last Thursday will be back online tomorrow after 5 to try and get through some of my backlog Athletico Madrid in the premiership here

Advertisement