Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Napoli in the premiership. May be on tonight but will be on rest of the week and all weekend.

Looking to play the following. Some have 2 games so like to get them played.

Ath Bilbao x2
    Everton x2
    Wolfsburg
    Arsenal
    AS Roma

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

I'll be on after 5 for most of the evening. I'm Fiorentina in the championship.

Ive to play

psv
    liverpool
    Valencia x 2
    arsenal x 2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

giggsy im on bud for our two games pm me back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

How tight is the premiership title race!! Haven't checked but if the top two still have to play each other that would be a game id love to see streamed!!!

I've a big one against sonnky which could go a long way to deciding where the title goes in the championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    How tight is the premiership title race!! Haven't checked but if the top two still have to play each other that would be a game id love to see streamed!!!

I've a big one against sonnky which could go a long way to deciding where the title goes in the championship.

1 point ahead with myself and duffman to play 3 more games each but against different opponents. Squeaky bum time! Hoping for both our sakes that Schalke get back into form for the last gameweek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

its always exciting waiting for the new fixtures to come out on a friday.

i need to get out more :( :L

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Might be on this evening to play a few games, need to catch up on last 2 gameweeks. If not on tonight I'll definitely be on at the weekend.

Cjayses wrote: »
    1 point ahead with myself and duffman to play 3 more games each but against different opponents. Squeaky bum time! Hoping for both our sakes that Schalke get back into form for the last gameweek

As long as Farfan doesn't get downgraded I'll be happy enough. Some change since the start of the season in the team tho. I'm sure lots of others in the same situation tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Cjayses wrote: »

Good run in to the end of the season anyway, I was nowhere a couple of weeks ago, been on a great run but have to play Roma who bashed me the last time we played

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Napoli in the premiership. On tonight and looking to play the following.

Paricularly Bilbao and Everton. You guys I have to play twice and havent seen or heard from either of you.

Ath Bilbao x2
    Everton x2
    Wolfsburg
    Arsenal
    AS Roma

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭bren2001

Axwell wrote: »
    Napoli in the premiership. On tonight and looking to play the following.

Paricularly Bilbao and Everton. You guys I have to play twice and havent seen or heard from either of you.

Ath Bilbao x2
    Everton x2
    Wolfsburg
    Arsenal
    AS Roma

I'll be around tomorrow night and the weekend to play our match. Arsenal in the PL.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I thought my late run of form was going to help me avoid relegation it only took me level with the 3rd from bottom team on 17 team above is on 24 looks like i'm down lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Sorry havent been able to get on as planned last couple of nights but will be on tonight to clear some of my back log

Napoli in the premiership around tonight..

Bilbao x 2
    Everton x2
    Wolfsburg
    Arsenal
    Roma
    Benfica

Have sent messages on psn and got no reply from Bilbao and Everton, not gonna go chasing ye lads. Send a message and organise the games.

Premiership deadline is midnight Sunday week (10th May) - all games are to be played by then and results posted. Anything played/posted after that will not count.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Liverpool in the Premiership - I'm around most of the weekend, just give me a shout on here or PSN (paddysnorch)

Everton x 2
    Porto x 2
    Zenit
    Wolfsburg
    Roma
    Bilbao

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Championship

napoli
    Inter
    Liverpool

Are ye going to be around any time soon?

bren2001 wrote: »
    I'll be around tomorrow night and the weekend to play our match. Arsenal in the PL.

Have messaged you twice now on PSN about playing a game with no reply. You going to be around?

Schalke in the championship. Will be free most of the day for games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I was 2-0 down with 10 men to sonnky the first half but my ps4 turned off(happened twice since. Hope its not broke) I was being outplayed and no doubt I was going to lose.

What score should the result be? He was playing v 10 men and could have gotten a few more goals so a forfeit 3-0 isn't fair on him in my opinion

• Advertisement

It goes down as a 3-0 as per the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

On tonight for my final three games, I've Wolfsburg, Arsenal and Roma after 9 tonight if anyone is around. Valencia in the premiership

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Hi lads ,

I would be interesting in joining when could i join?
    Anyone interested in some online friendlies?

Current season ends in 2 weeks. There will be a small number of places available for new people to join for next season. Keep an eye out for details, there will be an update here. First come first served and it will be limited so once the spaces are taken thats it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Everton (KingCoolio1) from the Premiership have been ejected from the league for not playing enough games. All games played and all future games will be null and void now.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Axwell wrote: »
    Current season ends in 2 weeks. There will be a small number of places available for new people to join for next season. Keep an eye out for details, there will be an update here. First come first served and it will be limited so once the spaces are taken thats it.

Il keep my eyes peeled so wouldn't mind playing in the league next season :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Spurs in the Championship, I'll be on later this evening. I've got PSV, QPR, Wolfsburg and Valencia to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Ill be on tonight to try and finish my games, Before and After the Barca match

Spurs in the Premier League.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

I have only Zenit (steirishrover) and Benfica (Oat23) left to play. Will either of you be around in the next 2 days? I won't be on much during the weekend. Schalke-Prem.

• Advertisement

Napoli looking to play Arsenal and Wolfsburg in the Premiership. When you guys gonna be around?

Advertisement