Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Axwell wrote: »
    Napoli looking to play Arsenal and Wolfsburg in the Premiership. When you guys gonna be around?

Ive the same two to play aswell so let me know and ill get on whenever you guys are free

• Registered Users Posts: 6,622 ✭✭✭bren2001

Napoli looking to play Arsenal and Wolfsburg in the Premiership. When you guys gonna be around?

Apologies for not replying to your psn messages. I wasn't actually using the ps4. I'll be on tomorrow night around 10 (earlier if my match is called off).

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Have sent PMs about Liverpool's final games against Zenit and Wolfsburg in the Premiership but no reply... Are ye around this week?

I have completely lost track of who I have left to play. I will try to figure it out after work tonight. In the meantime, if you need to play Inter in the Championship, let me know.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I have completely lost track of who I have left to play. I will try to figure it out after work tonight. In the meantime, if you need to play Inter in the Championship, let me know.

http://boardsleague.leaguerepublic.com/l/matches/746877133/1_170158910/1004040/-1/-1.html

• Advertisement

Cheers man. Never noticed that function was available. There are a couple there that have been played and I've neglected to post the results. Sorry about that. I will get them all up tonight hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Fiorentina in the championship on for a couple of hours if any of the following are about

valencia
    psv
    liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Having my finished my league games just want to extend a thanks to lads Axwell and Mr Moon for running the league again this year was loads of fun as always despite me being ****e for most of it cheers lads can't wait to start afresh next season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,622 ✭✭✭bren2001

Arsenal in the pl, will be on for the next while

Valencia in the prem will be on till around 11. I've to play Arsenal, Wolfsburg and Roma

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

We are in the last few days of the premiership and a number of you have 6+ games to play. Those resting on their laurels and not bothering to finish their fixtures would be well advised that this will have an effect now and going forward and it is in your best interest to finish ALL of your games.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

Napoli in championship ere

I will be online tonight to play remaining fixtures

Arsenal & Roma to play

Message me on PSN if about

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

seems as if loads of us have arsenal yet to play in the championship..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

MarkY91 wrote: »
    seems as if loads of us have arsenal yet to play in the championship..

I've played you 2 twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Ill be on all evening, Spurs in the Premier League

Have to play Bilbao, Wolfsburg, Arsenal, Zenit

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Any of Roma, Benfica or Zenit around to play Porto in the prem sometime today?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    I've played you 2 twice.

sorry, ive a memory of a fish..i dont recall our 2nd game but i apparently only have 2 fixtures left so youre right. ive trouble keeping track of games/unplayed games at times.

so guys, week 9 fixtures = 2 games, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

juansheet wrote: »
    Napoli in championship ere

I will be online tonight to play remaining fixtures

Arsenal & Roma to play

Message me on PSN if about

Ill be around tonight after work about 8 ish

Valencia in the prem, on now to play Wolfsburg and Roma. Sorry Mr Moon only seen your reply to me on psn, let me know when your free and I can hopefully log on. Gene I've mailed you on psn and got no response, are you around before Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Lazio Championship here.
    Looking to play Arsenal, Everton and Porto. Send me a PSN message to organise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 OffTheSideBar

Hey, anyone know when the next season starts and how I could join?

Hey, anyone know when the next season starts and how I could join?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=95339372&postcount=835

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Schalke in championship will be on tonight.

I have Arsenal, Everton, Fiorentina, Inter and Wolfsburg still to play. Would love to get as many done tonight as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I'm Arsenal. Can jump on before the Arsenal game if that suits you maybe even after it

Inter (championship) here. I will be on from half 8.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Can you all insure that all your results are correct on the league republic site, I'm not going to fix anything once the final tables go up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Schalke in championship will be on tonight.

I have Arsenal, Everton, Fiorentina, Inter and Wolfsburg still to play. Would love to get as many done tonight as possible.

I'll wait until after Friday to play you since you're gonna lose KP Boateng and Sidney Sam :pac:

Ah no I'll more than likely be on most of this evening

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Can you all insure that all your results are correct on the league republic site, I'm not going to fix anything once the final tables go up.

All mine are up bar Wolfsburg, got no response from him at all over the last two weeks or so.

Just wanted to say thanks to you an Axwell, top job on running the league, very well organised and run. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Think I just have Spurs, fiorentina and shalke to play. Be hopping on in a min if any of you are about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I'll wait until after Friday to play you since you're gonna lose KP Boateng and Sidney Sam :pac:

Ah no I'll more than likely be on most of this evening

And Hoger suspended... if that update comes true then thank god the season is over!! :P

Rolling the dice on a new formation tonight. Fingers crossed.

Advertisement