Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Signup thread for next season is up for returning and new players

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057428475

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I still have Arsenal and Fiorentina to play in the championship? Either if you guys on tonight? (Schalke)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

If Arsenal is here: I'll be on tonight but won't be around Thursday-Saturday so could really do with getting the game played tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Only have psv left to play but he has disappeared for a week now

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Connavar

I should be on this evening from around 7-8. Need to play inter and valencia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

PSV here. Think I've just Arsenal, Valencia and Roma left. Message me on this and tell me when you can play and I'll get back to ya then!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

Napoli here in championship, just Arsenal to play, pls message me on PSN when ready to get this game played before Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Valencia here - just have Porto, PSV and Spurs left to play - considering how my form has nosedived come collect 3 easy points. Should be available from 9pm for a couple of hours or tomorrow night

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Closing the signup thread for next season tomorrow lads. If you havent signed up and intend to come back you have to put your name down, once its closed thats it.

Schalke in the Championship. Arsenal and Fiorentina still to play. Would love to get them done tonight.

• Advertisement

Also looking for Arsenal but no response on PSN since Saturday and no reply to my pm yesterday

All my games played now in Championship.

Well done the lads for organising it and Schalke the champs.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Spurs in the Championship, I'll be on later for any games.

So couldn't get two games played. Me and Swarlez just kept missing each other. Think i managed to sneak the title but blessed as i've gone to pot the last two weeks in general with fifa. I blame Heroes of the Storm for taking up too much of my gaming time!!!

Cheers to everyone for great games and cheers to the two boys for running it.

Just an idea, not sure how tough it would be to run tho, but a cup competition between the two leagues would be good craic as a side event i think. But if it was too much effort then forget about it. :)

Roll on next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    So couldn't get two games played. Me and Swarlez just kept missing each other. Think i managed to sneak the title but blessed as i've gone to pot the last two weeks in general with fifa. I blame Heroes of the Storm for taking up too much of my gaming time!!!

Cheers to everyone for great games and cheers to the two boys for running it.

Just an idea, not sure how tough it would be to run tho, but a cup competition between the two leagues would be good craic as a side event i think. But if it was too much effort then forget about it. :)

Roll on next season.

Great idea!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Premiership
    Premiership.jpg

Championship
    Championship_1.jpg

By the skin of my teeth, I make promotion to the Premiership :D

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Connavar

How are the team picks going to work this time around?
    Are any new joiners last or first?
    How many are getting relegated/promoted?

Ignore if these haven't been decided yet.

I (Everton) tried several times to get Arsenal but either he wasn't on when he said he was, or didn't reply to me at all. If I beat him I would have finished 3rd and in a promotion place. I'm not even playing next season but would've been nice to know I would've been promoted

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Thanks to Mr.Moon and Axwell for the effort of managing the league. Looking forward to next season, never having to pick Fiorentina again! They put a bit of a dent in my seasons record too!

Congrats to Schalke on winning the Championship too, well deserved in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Big thanks to the mods for organising an enjoyable league and keeping everyone in check. I have to give next season a miss but I'll be back for the next FIFA if the leagues are still going.

Well played everyone!

Jaysis! Scored 106 goals and conceded 95!? Must.. remember...there ..is..other...options...than....allout attack.

Do I get anything for the Golden Boot? :)

Well played lads and thanks for everyone playing with the right attitude. I really enjoyed it and am already looking forward to next season

Jaysis! Scored 106 goals and conceded 95!? Must.. remember...there ..is..other...options...than....allout attack.

Do I get anything for the Golden Boot? :)

Well played lads and thanks for everyone playing with the right attitude. I really enjoyed it and am already looking forward to next season

Don't ever change!!! The league needs a lunatic!! ;) God help people if you ever get Roma!!

PICKS STARTED FOR THE NEW SEASON:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057432832

RULES STICKY - READ THEM, DONT JUST LIKE THEM AS CLEARLY SOME OF YOU DIDNT READ THEM LAST SEASON.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057432823

new season already very nice :)

bugg...took...my....Inter!!!!!!!!

Oooooh Im gonna be going all out when I play you Bugg... you have made a powerful enemy!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Oooooh Im gonna be going all out when I play you Bugg... you have made a powerful enemy!

Who you taking :pac: I need to know if i got my first pick!

Only time shall tell..........mwah ha ha ha.

The only two teams I have ever played as in Fifa 15 are Man Utd and Inter (and I only had Inter because of this league)

It will be interesting to see if my new team can adopt to my unconventional (i.e fúcking stupid) playing style.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

from the teams that were available to pick, i chose schalke. im happy with that! couldnt get much worse than milan last season..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Haha yesss, I win the first battle! Looking forward to our games now!

Advertisement