Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I played a few games as Arsenal today. Dunno what formation you're playing Unearthly, but if you've three lads behind Welbeck, throw Sanchez up from and Ox out on the wing (Ozil and Walcott or Cazorla being the others), Welbeck is absolutely gash from my experience.

Edit: You're in the championship too, don't mind me. Welbeck is awesome. Play him a lot. :pac:

Just won 6-1 with that formation and players. Tips hat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Is anyone else having serious hassle with PSN? Im getting messages from lads trying to organize games but i can't open them to read and most of them im getting no notice of until hours after they've been sent. The app on my phone isn't letting me check or reply to people either so if anyones trying to reach me im not being ignorant or ignoring you i swear! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Is anyone else having serious hassle with PSN? Im getting messages from lads trying to organize games but i can't open them to read and most of them im getting no notice of until hours after they've been sent. The app on my phone isn't letting me check or reply to people either so if anyones trying to reach me im not being ignorant or ignoring you i swear! :/

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

delete the app.I had same issue. Once I deleted it I started getting the messages normally. I still have a few games to play myself. think spurs, barca,chelsea and another team in the premiership. I'm alt.madrid. i probably won't play them tonight as still dying from last night so should be tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

delete the app.I had same issue. Once I deleted it I started getting the messages normally. I still have a few games to play myself. think spurs, barca,chelsea and another team in the premiership. I'm alt.madrid. i probably won't play them tonight as still dying from last night so should be tomorrow.

Cheers for that, I keep seeing messages 40 mins after they come through.

• Advertisement

Tried that, made no difference still not able to see my messages. It says "cannot connect to server withi the time limit"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Unearthly wrote: »
    Just won 6-1 with that formation and players. Tips hat

Bollocks :(:p

I've to play the following people, when are you guys available?

Juventus - Livelyjojo (sorry man, dunno what happened last night, got the same errors you were getting).
    Liverpool - Kevin Seymour
    Man City - the whole year inn
    Man Utd - zizou/Blatter (apologies to you too, i think I'd a couple of messages from you but didn't see them until it was too late)
    PSG - Avkz/Masti123

I'll hopefully be on from about 8-10 tonight and same tomorrow. I'm not one for the late night games, the blood does be pumping and I can't sleep after! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Gene_Parmesan

Right lads, I'll be online for a good portion of the day and after 6 tuesday and wednesday is anyone wants a game.

I have to play:

Ath. Madrid, Barcelona, Dortmund (Premiership)

Send a PM my way if any of ye are on

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Tables updated with the latest fixtures, if you see anything incorrect please let me know.

Boards League

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

premiership lads.
    chelsea- axwell
    barca-dj digital
    dortmund- mcnoodle.

still have these games to play from week two. I'll be on all day if you want to play.
    im alt.madrid-dedijon2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

I should be on tonight (Dortmund - Championship) if any of Roma, Atletico or Barca are around.

Juventus - Livelyjojo (sorry man, dunno what happened last night, got the same errors you were getting).
    Man Utd - zizou/Blatter (apologies to you too, i think I'd a couple of messages from you but didn't see them until it was too late)
    PSG - Avkz/Masti123

I'll hopefully be on from about 8-10 tonight and same tomorrow. I'm not one for the late night games, the blood does be pumping and I can't sleep after! :pac:

I was on for a good while last night and saw nobody. Anybody be on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Lads, not a part of the Boards league, but just wondering if anyone fancies a few games of Fifa 15 on PS4? Relatively new to the PSN so looking for a few people to play Fifa with.

PSN username is aidyfez44 if anyone fancies it.

Cheers.

Lads, not a part of the Boards league, but just wondering if anyone fancies a few games of Fifa 15 on PS4? Relatively new to the PSN so looking for a few people to play Fifa with.

PSN username is aidyfez44 if anyone fancies it.

Cheers.

Yeah sure add me PSN:robfowler

Premiership lads, i Still have to play Everton, Arsenal, Barcelona and Dortmund. Been on the last few nights and no sign of anyone. PM me on here or PSN if you're around later tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'll be on at half 11 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭bren2001

theflesh and Capajoma, let me know when yous are going to be online to play the gameweek 1 fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

bren2001 wrote: »
    theflesh and Capajoma, let me know when yous are going to be online to play the gameweek 1 fixtures.

Should be around tonight after 8 if that suits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

My connection problems seemed to be sorted. Sorry about the delay.

(Games I still have to play.)

Gameweek 1:

Man Utd - paddy snorch
    Man City - burrowsunder

Gameweek 2:

PSG - wolfeatingraven
    Real Madrid - CHUNKYWOBLER
    Tottenham - Wilson91-Gene_Parmesan

• Advertisement

I'll be in tomorrow night to finish my games if the guys are around

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

MOD NOTE:

Lads, there's a few players that we're watching that haven't played many matches, we will be kicking players from the league if there isn't an improvement.

PSG - Avkz/Masti123

I was on for a good while last night and saw nobody. Anybody be on tonight?

Anybody?! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I will be on tomorrow night and at various times over the weekend. Hopefully we can play our match sometime then as well as the others I'm due to play.

Blatter wrote: »
    I will be on tomorrow night and at various times over the weekend. Hopefully we can play our match sometime then as well as the others I'm due to play.

A1 man, I'll be around pretty much all night tomorrow from about 7.30/8.00.

Why don't you have a few beers beforehand, maybe smoke a few joints? It's the weekend after all (and I need all the help I can get) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I'm on every night Frankie, but might be ten o'clock or later. I'll send you an invite if I see you on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Roma or Spurs from the championship on tonight or tomorrow? Finish off my games for this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Whoever is Everton and Bayern Munich in the championship I'll be around later tonight after 9 pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

duffman13 wrote: »
    Roma or Spurs from the championship on tonight or tomorrow? Finish off my games for this week?
    Sure I'll be on after 9 pm. (Roma)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭congress3

Championship:
    GNR-MUFC or Lucas Hood.
    If either of you two gentlemen are on this evening then pm me on boards and we can get our Fifa on.

Advertisement