Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

So final game will be against Zenit, the Gods couldnt have wrote it better, who will go up along with the champions Wolfsburg, the game that decides it all(unless Zenit win every other game that is)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Just Lyon left to play in the championship, I'm on now

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

WeirdKen wrote: »
    Championship
    Week 7
    Sevilla (WeirdKen) 2-1 Lazio (Nokir)

Undeserving last minute winner...

Ha, you had the better of me for most of the game so I'd say deserved. Only thing I was peeved at was not getting that penalty at the end of the first half :P

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭WeirdKen

Nokir wrote: »
    Ha, you had the better of me for most of the game so I'd say deserved. Only thing I was peeved at was not getting that penalty at the end of the first half :P

I don't know how that wasn't a penalty. I had shouted abuse at myself for pulling you down in the box. Maybe you dived ha ha...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Everton on for a while have to play Roma Sevilla Lyon and inter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Spurs from the premiership will be on tomorrow need to get games played .

Looking for: inter , zenit

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Everton in the Premiership, I'll be around, message me even if I'm offline and I'll get it on the app.

Spurs from the premiership will be on tomorrow need to get games played .

Looking for: INTER

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Struggling to get hold of Inter, Zenit, and Fenerbahce in Prem.

Send me a message on psn and I'll be able to play after 8pm

Unearthly wrote: »
    Struggling to get hold of Inter, Zenit, and Fenerbahce in Prem.

Send me a message on psn and I'll be able to play after 8pm

Inter is my last game and I haven't seen them in in awhile as well

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Fenerbache wont be on til Fri or the weekend.

Inter I have pmmed to see what the story is, think hes having issues with his ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Lazio here in the Prem. Looking for zenit my last game. Let me know when your available.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Inter in the premiership isn't able to finish the league. His ps4 is out of action and the league will be over before he has a new one organised. All his fixtures will be void and he will be removed from the league.

Anyone else with games left get them played we will be wrapping the league up midnight on Wednesday 6th so you have a week left.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Inter in the champ, I have 4 games left I think, Lyon, Liverpool, Roma and Sevilla, I'm going on now. Won't be on tonight but I should be around most nights for the rest of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Axwell wrote: »
    Inter in the premiership isn't able to finish the league. His ps4 is out of action and the league will be over before he has a new one organised. All his fixtures will be void and he will be removed from the league.

Anyone else with games left get them played we will be wrapping the league up midnight on Wednesday 6th so you have a week left.

That's me done then. Thanks to yourself and Mr.Moon for running it again and everyone else for taking part.

Looks like I might have pulled off a last minute relegation escape by picking up 7 points in my last 3 games. We'll see when the table updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

If Spurs in championship will be on later message me. You're my last game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

If Spurs in championship will be on later message me. You're my last game

Same, My last game as well

spurs from the premiership finished matches

Will be on tonight..looking to play the following:

Everton x 2
    Valencia
    Zenit
    Napoli

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Axwell wrote: »
    Will be on tonight..looking to play the following:

Everton x 2
    Valencia
    Zenit
    Napoli

I won't be around tonight but should be tomorrow night..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

Where is the table for this league? Looks like I missed the boat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Where the hell did Sevilla come from, I was enjoying my rivalry with Zenit :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Have Spurs and Inter to finish (championship).

I see that Inter (polarbearhead) is playing frequently, we just miss each other.

Spurs, on the other hand, wasn't around for a week or two.

You can message me polarbearhead and we will try to make an appointment maybe :)

CS Hasuki wrote: »
    Where is the table for this league? Looks like I missed the boat.

http://boardsleague.leaguerepublic.com/l/fg/1_732264812.html

wonski wrote: »
    Have Spurs and Inter to finish (championship).

I see that Inter (polarbearhead) is playing frequently, we just miss each other.

Spurs, on the other hand, wasn't around for a week or two.

You can message me polarbearhead and we will try to make an appointment maybe :)

Ya we keep missing each other, I'll try and be on tonight but I'm not certain,will do my best. I have you and Lyon x2 to play. Don't think Lyon accepted my friend request

Ya we keep missing each other, I'll try and be on tonight but I'm not certain,will do my best. I have you and Lyon x2 to play. Don't think Lyon accepted my friend request

My psn app is acting up a bit. I was actually playing when you sent me the message, but the notification only came through when I was about to switch the console off.

It was showing you are online and after next refresh I could see you were actually gone.

I will be on around 11pm again tonight, can play in the morning / early afternoon before work, too.

wonski wrote: »
    My psn app is acting up a bit. I was actually playing when you sent me the message, but the notification only came through when I was about to switch the console off.

It was showing you are online and after next refresh I could see you were actually gone.

I will be on around 11pm again tonight, can play in the morning / early afternoon before work, too.[/

I'll try tonight if not around 10 tomorrow morning

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Have to play...

Everton x2 (DCorkey)
    Zenit (MarkLogan-91)
    Leverkusen (paddysnorch)
    Roma (Olaizola)

Anyone around tonight or tomorrow drop me a text on psn.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Lazio here in the Prem, just looking for Zenit. I should be online tonight if your around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

Lazio around tonight in the Championship.

Advertisement