Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iphone 6 app issues

• 21-10-2014 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My iphone 6 has started throwing me out of apps....reliable ones like Facebook, done deAl, video playback on safari, etc. I haven't downloaded any new apps since upgrading from the 5 so I don't think it's an app that's causing issue but I'm not sure. Anyone having a similar issue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

No issues here. Did you restore from a backup or set up as a new phone?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Are there a load of your Apps in the App Store looking for updates? (Go to the App Store and the "Updates" tab...)

You could be using the older version of your apps if you just restored them all on via iTunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cheesypuffs101

Everything is all up to date. ..I might try a restore . Thanks guys

Advertisement