Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appreciation of the standard of education at GMIT.

Options
  • 22-10-2014 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

I remember my time doing electronic engineering and making up for my terrible education in England (from primary to secondary education), it was amazing how much I learned and made up for, it was a struggle but I succeeded in passing all my exams. I found the lecturers to be first rate, if any lecturers are reading this I wish to say thank you, you restored my faith in education.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I don't know how they put up with poor attendances but somehow they do. Probably only had 1 bad lecturer in my 4 years there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Ive had one ridiculously bad lecturer for two different topics and one poor one for two topics. The rest have been mostly good.

Advertisement