Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S5 (New)

Options
  • 22-10-2014 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

hi i'm looking for the cheapest price for a new unlocked galaxy S5 with 4G capability? I'll be ordering one in the next few weeks

cheapest i've found so far is here

http://www.eglobalcentral.eu/samsung-galaxy-s5-sm-g900-4g-lte-16gb-sim-free-unlocked-black.html

I'd strongly consider getting it from here only thing is it's based in Hong Kong and i could have to pay VAT if stopped by customs so just wondering if anyones seen a better deal (less risky ;)) out there? or if this the best price i'm gonna get :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Piximania have the white one for €455 with free delivery if you sign up for a loyalty card or something. But it's cheap enough considering its vat included

Advertisement