Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

November's Games: What are you getting?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,346 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Really enjoyed Far Cry 3:Blood Dragon so gonna give Far Cry 4 a chance.

Maybe PES as well since FIFA was as bad as ever this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,952 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

CoD, AC: Rogue and Far Cry 4. If my wallet allows (which it probably won't), then i'd consider getting Unity, GTAV and Inquisition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Buying games in November? So close to Christmas? Madness.

I'm currently ploughing through Shadowrun: Dragonfall (good game) and will then tackle some of my Steam backlog. Going to try to resist purchasing anything new unless it's on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Kilgore__Trout

Hoping to upgrade my 4 year+ PC soon. Looking forward to playing Watchdogs, The Evil Within, and Alien Isolation. Will probably pick up 2 of them around christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Too much of a backlog, will be playing Alien isolation and Bayonetta 2 between here and Christmas. Happily tipping away at Destiny as well, that's plenty to keep me going.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

For all the sales PS4 has over the One, its the One that has more exclusives this year that look like they are worth playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

wont be able to afford anything but if i were too

Persona q seems to be the only thing that interest me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Halo, AC:Unity, Sunset Overdrive and GTAV. Expensive month. Bet Games with Gold will be a great game too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Halo MMC
    Omega Ruby

Then I'l get the NES remix in december, and thats my games for the year done. I was gonna get GTA, but its way too expensive for a re-release.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Might be the first November I don't buy anything :O

Maybe Assassin's Creed or Dragon Ages if reviews are good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Civ Beyond Earth (PC)
    Assassins Creed Unity (Xbone)
    Far Cry 4 (PC)
    Dragon Age 3 (PC)
    Pokémon Omega Ruby (3DS)
    Lords of the Fallen (PC)
    GTA V (Xbone)

Frankly I'll never be able to afford to get all of that in one month for full price. Getting them at half price through key sites might be possible but I might just have to space them all out over the next few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

The only one that I am pretty sure about picking up is wow expansion. Other then that, I doubt I will pick up anything this year. Unless steam sale, then I will just aim at some last year stuff I skipped on.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

Both AC's are first on my list, then farcry 4, wwe 2k14, and maybe gta V but no rush on them at all, OH wants destiny but we can wait till they are all cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'm crazy busy so probably won't get a lot of gaming in. I've a bit of a backlog to get through.

GTA V will definitely be a purchase anyway. Didn't play it last year so can't wait to get stuck into it.

Assassins Creed maybe but I think the missus is getting me that for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

AC Unity and GTA V on PS4 for me. Going to hold off on FarCry 4 for the new year. I've so much to get through over the next 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Off the top of my head Im going for Far Cry 4 and COD:AW

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭jcrowbar

I'll be getting Geometry Wars 3 and finally splash out for Battleblock Theatre.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

jcrowbar wrote: »
    Battleblock Theatre.

Most laughs i've had in 20+ years of gaming bar non

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

traded in destiny & Titanfall, preordered halo mcc

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

Will be picking up an XB1 for the Halo mcc, can not wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I have Destiny, Ryse and possibly Shadow of Mordor to trade in which should make buying these a little easier to buy.

Halo Collection (XO)
    Far Cry 4 (XO)
    Lords of the Fallen (OX)

MAYBE

Assassins Creed Unity (XO)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

My birthday is approaching in 2 weeks, my sis said she'd get me a PS4 game.
    Which should I go for:

Shadow of Mordor (I like Batman games and LOTR)
    Alien Isolation (never played an Alien game)
    TLOU Remaster (never played original, I liked new Tomb Raider and Uncharted Series)
    Diablo 3 Ultimate Edition (I like couch co-op and BL2)

(I'll already definitely be getting Far Cry 4 as i have a €5 pre-order against it)

Sorry for repeat posts in each thread, I didn't want to create a decicated thread for something so small

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

Binding of Issac: Rebirth!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Last of Us. You're in for a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Sonic Boom
    Smash Bros Wii U (As the date has changed from the 5/12 to 28/11
    MK8 DLC
    Hyrule Warriors DLC
    Pokemon ORAS (Not sure which version yet)
    Maybe an amiibo (If they count)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Really is a great month for gamers, tough choice though if you are limited to only 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Looking for opinions on whether I should get Far Cry 4 or AC:Unity from Santy for Xmas? Getting GTAV, so that'll keep me going until then.

Haven't played AC since ACIII, which I didn't finish, and haven't enjoyed it since Brotherhood (Revelations was a bit of a grind to finish). I believe Black Flag was good, though.

Advertisement