Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to contact Eircom vetting team?

Options
  • 22-10-2014 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

I sent a mail to The Vetting team in Late August and have not received a reply. Do you have a contact number for them?

I needed to write to the vetting team in order for them to give the copies of my phone calls over to Comreg. I ordered Internet in May, still it wasn't installed by August, contacted Comreg, as requested wrote to Vetting team and now in late October still no reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭qvsr46ofgc792k

I sent a mail to The Vetting team in Late August and have not received a reply. Do you have a contact number for them?

I needed to write to the vetting team in order for them to give the copies of my phone calls over to Comreg. I ordered Internet in May, still it wasn't installed by August, contacted Comreg, as requested wrote to Vetting team and now in late October still no reply.

Does it honestly take that long to forward on a phone number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Gunnar Wooden Geometry

To request copies of phone calls an official complaint must be made. To log an official compliant you will need to contact eircom accounts on free phone 1901 or lodge the complaint via comreg who lodge the complaint on your behalf (who also request the calls).

If you would like for me to look in to the broadband case without lodging a complaint feel free to PM me your order or account details

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭qvsr46ofgc792k

Hi androl

To request copies of phone calls an official complaint must be made. To log an official compliant you will need to contact eircom accounts on free phone 1901 or lodge the complaint via comreg who lodge the complaint on your behalf (who also request the calls).

If you would like for me to look in to the broadband case without lodging a complaint feel free to PM me your order or account details

Thanks
    Al

If you read again what I initially wrote you will see that I have gone beyond that stage.

I AM LOOKING TO CONTACT THE VETTING TEAM DIRECTLY...TODAY... TO SEE WHAT THE HOLD UP IS IN GETTING BACK TO THE LETTER I SENT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Gunnar Wooden Geometry

Thanks
    Al

If you read again what I initially wrote you will see that I have gone beyond that stage.

I AM LOOKING TO CONTACT THE VETTING TEAM DIRECTLY...TODAY... TO SEE WHAT THE HOLD UP IS IN GETTING BACK TO THE LETTER I SENT.
    There is no contact number for them and your request will need to be made via an official complaint with accounts on 1901 or via Comreg.

Al

Advertisement