Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissolved Company Still Operating

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jcon1913

For starters Revenue would have an interest in the legal standing and correct nature of any entity with which they are dealing. It’s basic to any contract and called due diligence. If a business is so crooked that it would trade fraudulently, the odds are high that its tax affairs are not correct either. If what the OP has written is true/correct, it is only a matter of time before flying object and fan meet, so Revenue would be exposed to very negative comment, negligently allowing this occur, etc., over a prolonged period of time. So yes, they would be very interested.

I dont think you have any experience in this, do you?

In my experience Revenue couldnt care less, as long as taxes are paid. I dont know why but they ignore strike-offs.

We're a great little country for passing laws and ignoring them.

Advertisement