Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post tampered with .

Options
  • 22-10-2014 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭

Over the last week my post has been clearly tampered with, bank statements have been opened and the resealed with a green An Post tape, and today my replacement credit card was opened and removed from the adhesive that holds it in place. I received other run of the mill letters that were also resealed with this green tape on 2 other occasions so since 14th Oct I have had 4 in total, what can I do to stop this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

have you contacted your local sorting office and complained to the postmaster?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Beano wrote: »
    have you contacted your local sorting office and complained to the postmaster?

No I wasn't sure what to do but that sounds like a plan, thanks for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

youtube! wrote: »
    Over the last week my post has been clearly tampered with, bank statements have been opened and the resealed with a green An Post tape, and today my replacement credit card was opened and removed from the adhesive that holds it in place. I received other run of the mill letters that were also resealed with this green tape on 2 other occasions so since 14th Oct I have had 4 in total, what can I do to stop this?
    Maybe they were mis delivered and someone in the post office taped them up and delivered them to the right address?Strange one as normally what you would do is place the items in a special envelope that states they were damaged in transit.I would do what the other poster says and contact the supervisor in your local office and let him know the situation.

Advertisement