Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will I receive my iPhone 6?

Options
  • 22-10-2014 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an 64Gb iPhone 6 on order for over 3 weeks now from eMobile. When initially purchasing the phone I was told it would be delivered in 5-10 working days, I therefore cancelled my Apple store order because eMobile assured me of a quicker delivery time.

I now find myself without a phone as I gave notice to cancel my account with my existing provider on the basis of eMobile's delivery promise. This is simply not on. Lying to customers in order to poach their business is not only unethical but it is in breach of the European Consumer Protection Act 2007.

It is now the 22nd of October and eMobile still cannot even give me a proposed delivery date for the device. Please advise ASAP.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 jimboroony

I'm the same with three.  Nearly 4 weeks..

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Tim76

11 hour response time? Just more bull from your company I guess

1 month & counting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Tim76 wrote: »
    1 month & counting...
    Hi Tim76, 

Would you like to PM me your details and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tim76, 

Would you like to PM me your details and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

I sent you a PM two days ago. Could you confirm if you have an update please?

Regards

• Advertisement

Tracey,

I would appreciate a response. I don't know why you asked me to PM you if you are not even going to acknowledge my message.

It has been 5 weeks now since I placed the original order and I still don't even have a proposed delivery date for the phone even though I have already paid €369 for it.

This situation cannot continue. If I don't receive the phone this week I will be seeking a full refund for breach of contract and going elsewhere.

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Tim76 wrote: »
    Tracey,

I would appreciate a response. I don't know why you asked me to PM you if you are not even going to acknowledge my message.

It has been 5 weeks now since I placed the original order and I still don't even have a proposed delivery date for the phone even though I have already paid €369 for it.

This situation cannot continue. If I don't receive the phone this week I will be seeking a full refund for breach of contract and going elsewhere.

Regards

Hi Tim76.

Apologies for the delay in replying to you. Would it be possible to PM myself your details & I will look follow this up for you today.

Again apologies for the delay in respsonse.

Thanks

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hypoxia

This is pretty disgraceful

I'm looking at ordering upgrade in exact same situation, thinking twice now.

Replying to this thread to see how it ends

What’s even more disgraceful is that on the two occasions when I’ve been asked to PM eircom reps on this thread I’ve been completely ignored by both of them.

I’ve called in to the eMobile store and been fobbed off and told to ring their sales department.

I’ve called the sales department numerous times and no one there seems to know what is going on and only seem interested in getting you off the phone as soon as possible. The last time I called them was last Tuesday, I was promised a call back within 24 hours with an update. I mentioned that I had been promised return calls before and never received any. The rep said they would definitely call me back this time. Guess what? I’m still waiting.

I know eircom have a reputation for terrible customer care but this is really taking the piss. They are blatantly lying and ignoring their customers and the disrespect the front line staff have for the people who are paying their wages is shocking.

6 weeks and waiting now and I have been given no delivery date, no explanation for the delay and absolutely no customer satisfaction. Please get the finger out eircom and try and start doing business in a somewhat professional manner or you will find what customers you have left quickly jumping ship for a proper service provider.

It was finally delivered today. At least the courier had the decency to call with an update.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 TRUE BLUES

Tim76 your 1 of the lucky ones I ordered my I phone 6 64gb on the 10th of oct and paid €300 up front and I'm still waiting and came across the worst customer service I've ever come across being fobbed off no news no call backs they even struggle to transfer you to the correct department when you ring. I'm left completely frustrated with emobile and will be I'm sure for a few more weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Riensen

I am still waiting for my one...

Advertisement