Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Cant update apps. Rejecting cards

• 22-10-2014 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭

I bought one app for 89c last week since then I was locked out of the app store twice. I have a credit card with Tesco and AIB both works perfectly well on my s5, note 3 and I always pay the full balance every month so it isn't an issue with my credit cards or debit cards or the postal address etc. Every card I try gets accepted then the next day they keep asking me to update my details and keep declining it. Can't update any of my apps.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

This normally means you owe Apple money for something, like you bought an app and the card was declined. You can check the purchase history and see if anything looks odd, or failing that contact the App Store support for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭ukoda

It could also be where you are updating the card details, i switched banks so id a new debit card, which i didnt update, I tried to make a purchase and it declined which is fine, but on the declined page you can update the card but it wouldnt accept the new card there.

the offical way to do it is to open the App Store - on the featured tab scroll all the way down and click on your itunes email address and then update your card in there. Any time i've tried to update the card while making a purchase it failed, but it worked when i went in this way before making a purchase.

Advertisement