Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car loan

Options
  • 22-10-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Was told I cant be put in for a car loan as i'm not in my current job long enough and the computer wont recognise it. I am past my trial period so am a full time/permanent employee. Just wondering would I have a chance of the criteria being different if I went in to a branch to talk to a member of staff. I need to change my car for work so need it asap. I am only looking for a 4k
    loan.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi ladam, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie

We're sorry to hear that you were unsuccessful with your recent car loan request. If you wish, you can appeal this decision through your Bank of Ireland branch with one of our dedicated Lending Advisor's. 

Contact information for all our branches can be found here on our website. 

We hope this is of benefit to you and if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to post again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement