Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cash encounters closed no notification ?

Options
  • 22-10-2014 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I've looked to see if a thread already exists about this and couldn't see one, but if one does could you move this to there please ?
    I had some items on the buy back in the cash encounters store in Waterford, and when I went to get them today the store is closed ppermanently.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

have you tried there contact form:

https://www.cashencounters.com/contact_us

failing that, use the store locator, and ring another store to see if they can help or offer another number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 whathappensnow

Hi yes I have tried the contact form and not received any reply I tried the Dublin number and Wexford numberbut no answer, someone has said that other stores might not be able to help with them being a franchise, but surely there would be one in charge of them all ?

try there facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/cashencounters.waterford?fref=ts

also have a look through the Friends list and see if you recognize the person you dealt with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

They were only advertising for staff recently and all. Odd one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 whathappensnow

Thank you I'll try that and yes I saw the sign wanting staff, the kiosk said they didn't mmention anything to them at all, it seems so rushed ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

Went on Saturday to pawn an old ring, and was shocked to see it closed. Have tried calling them up, but seems the line is completely disconnected. Thought maybe I had caught them on a day off, but seems that isn't the case...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,248 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I think they've just had some supply chain issues this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Delighted this sleazy shop has gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Which one was this? Where was it like?

past by today, the shutters were open, window and shop is cleared out from what i could see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Like many Cash Converter Franchises they pulled a runner.

Not long ago there was a chap here trying to argue how they werent gangsters who knowingly accept stolen goods.

What goes around comes around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,589 ✭✭✭Speak Now

kryogen wrote: »
    Which one was this? Where was it like?

The one in John Roberts square.

Advertisement