Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Google Inbox App (The Invites Thread, No Discussion)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭skytop

Could I get a invite please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

jozi wrote: »
    We should have an excel doc or some sort of list cause I can see one our two who got one that posted after others had asked

At the very least, people who have received an invite should go back and edit their request post to show that they are now sorted as they received an invite.

I can't make head nor tail of this thread anymore as to who should be next in line if I'm giving out an invite. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

duridian wrote: »
    At the very least, people who have received an invite should go back and edit their request post to show that they are now sorted as they received an invite.

I can't make head nor tail of this thread anymore as to who should be next in line if I'm giving out an invite. :confused:

Maybe if everyone who has requested an invite and is still waiting could note their post # and invites could allocated based on that?

I was post 176.

Invite received.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭t1mm

Would highly appreciate an invite guys :) Will make definite to post back with my own once they've come through.

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭joe250

I would love a invite if anyone has one spare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

duridian wrote: »

Tried to do this, but posts can't be edited after a certain time has passed.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Tried to do this, but posts can't be edited after a certain time has passed.

Ah right. Didn't realise. Sickboy's idea is probably most practical so for any early requests that have still not got an invite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

Hi... I'd love an invite if anyone has a spare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,778 ✭✭✭cython

Would be interested in an invite if there is one going. Will pay it forward with any I may receive also. I applied through the site but no luck so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

I have two invites remaining, can someone who has asked previously and been waiting awhile PM me with a link to your post and your e-mail address and I'll send on an invite today.

All gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

I have two invites remaining, can someone who has asked previously and been waiting awhile PM me with a link to your post and your e-mail address and I'll send on an invite today.

Thanks for the invite. Will forward on mine when I get them!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

All gone.

Cheers for the invite. I'll forward mine on when they arrive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

I have 2 invites - can someone that has been waiting a while PM me with details of when you posted and I will forward on the invites to the two deserving souls!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

First time posting as was hoping that I'd get one from Google but can I please have an invite if there is one going spare?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,550 ✭✭✭irishgeo

where do i find my invites?

I have 2 invites - can someone that has been waiting a while PM me with details of when you posted and I will forward on the invites to the two deserving souls!
    1 invite gone to someone who posted back on 26th of Oct and 1 left. PM me if you posted looking for an invite a while back as I want to give it to someone that has been waiting for a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Thanks for the invite - ill make sure to offer mine to the forum when I am allow pass some on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

How long did it take for your invites to come through? I've been using inbox for almost week now but the invites option hasn't popped up yet.

irishgeo wrote: »
    where do i find my invites?

Click on the red circle in the bottom right and if you have any available it will show up saying send invites or something similar. Hasn't happened for me yet.

• Advertisement

1 invite gone to someone who posted back on 26th of Oct and 1 left. PM me if you posted looking for an invite a while back as I want to give it to someone that has been waiting for a while

Invites gone now - will pass more on if I get them

jimmii wrote: »
    How long did it take for your invites to come through? I've been using inbox for almost week now but the invites option hasn't popped up yet.

Took over a week to get invites

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Invites gone now - will pass more on if I get them

Thanks for the invite, will pass on any I get!

I have 1 invite left. I will give it to the first person on this thread to correctly answer the following question:

Name the female Scottish singer who co-hosted The Generation Game with Larry Grayson in the late 70's/early 80's ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Isla St Clair? (sad that I knew that without google...:o)

Jessibelle wrote: »
    Isla St Clair? (sad that I knew that without google...:o)

Correct, PM me your email address and I'll send it on to you, Jessibelle! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

post no. 243 - still waiting - if anyone has...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,038 ✭✭✭opus

I've one left if anyone needs it, drop me a pm & first come first served if there's more than one as won't see it 'til tomorrow most likely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

opus wrote: »
    I've one left if anyone needs it, drop me a pm & first come first served if there's more than one as won't see it 'til tomorrow most likely.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭robertdempsey

Hi all,
    Would love an invite if anyone has a spare. I'll be sure to pass mine to the next in here.

Many thanks
    Rob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 yerfavagent

If there are any invites left, can I have one please, I promise to pass it on in the tread, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,550 ✭✭✭irishgeo

i got my one from google today despite having an invite already

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bligh

If anyone has a spare invite could you send it my way please, I emailed goggle last week asking for an invite but so far haven't had anything back yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,038 ✭✭✭opus

opus wrote: »

Gone to joe250, apologies to the others who pm'ed me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

irishgeo wrote: »
    i got my one from google today despite having an invite already

If you have one to spare I'll take it....

I sent an email over a week ago (maybe two...), to still no invite...:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I've read about this and would appreciate an invite if anyone has one spare :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭caolfx

It's probably better if those that have invites post and then those looking can get in touch via PM (first come first serve -- don't forget to include your gmail address in the PM! :) ).

There are pages and pages of people looking for invites, but when I get them to send out again, I'm not going to go back looking through the thread? Some people will have been looked after already so....

Just think a better, fairer system could be in place....

Or am I talking rubbish?! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭degsie

I'd appreciate an invite if there is one going. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭nc6000

I would also appreciate an invite if anyone has one. Thanks!

BadPanda wrote: »
    It's probably better if those that have invites post and then those looking can get in touch via PM (first come first serve -- don't forget to include your gmail address in the PM! :) ).

There are pages and pages of people looking for invites, but when I get them to send out again, I'm not going to go back looking through the thread? Some people will have been looked after already so....

Just think a better, fairer system could be in place....

Or am I talking rubbish?! :D

Seems fair enough if there isn't going to be a list made. Still waiting on my invites to drop in should be soon hopefully.

• Advertisement

Just saw this on Twitter......

https://twitter.com/inboxbygmail/status/530066644400218112

Pacific time in the US is 8 hours behind us so anyone wanting an invite needs to email them between 11 and midnight to get their invite by 1am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭blobbie

I mailed them just before 9pm and received an invite 40 mins later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

blobbie wrote: »
    I mailed them just before 9pm and received an invite 40 mins later.

So did I. No invite though.

Jet Black wrote:
    So did I. No invite though.

I emailed at least a week ago and still nothing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I've mailed them a good few times over the last week and still nothing. Dang.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭beardo81

I have 2 invites for the first people to pm me their email addresses.

Annnnnnnnndddddddd...................

GO!!!!

Edit: Annnnnnnnddddddd..............

They're Gone. BonnieSituation & Markad1

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭markad1

Thank you beardo81

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭razor12345

pm sent
    beardo81 wrote: »
    I have 2 invites for the first people to pm me their email addresses.

Annnnnnnnndddddddd...................

GO!!!!

Edit: Annnnnnnnddddddd..............

They're Gone. BonnieSituation & Markad1

Happy Hour has started.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭AmilcarAlho

And by the looks it's being not so happy!

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

inbox@google.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain google.com by aspmx.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c04::1b].

The error that the other server returned was:
    550-5.2.1 The user you are trying to contact is receiving mail at a rate that
    550-5.2.1 prevents additional messages from being delivered. For more
    550-5.2.1 information, please visit
    550 5.2.1 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6592 t7si8827524qah.113 - gsmtp

Advertisement