Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

finding yourself

Options
  • 22-10-2014 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct section but here goes.

I'm lost, completely lost and 28. I'm guessing I'm not the only one, has to be more like me, doesn't there.... Maybe not. Do you wake up, feeling lost, ponder over different ideas, careers place to live hobbies just everything really!!! Where does it get us? Nowhere just lost even more. Do we want to try move to a new place, start a new life, regret it try going back to old like, if there is one!! What are we chasing, do we even no? We just keep jumping from this to that, do we want to share life with a special someone or do we like been in our own company,? Joining dating sites, deleteing profiles. What do we want? How do we no were lost after all.

Does this sound like you?? If so contact me, maybe 2 lost people can help find our path in life

Advertisement