Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form 11 - deducting Single Person Tax Credit?

Options
  • 22-10-2014 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I'm filling in my Form 11 for 2013 and I need to deduct the Single Person Tax Credit from my tax to give me the amount that I have to pay.

But I can't find where on the form I put this amount. Should it not be in Section I, or does selecting my civil status as single in Section A negate the need to enter this amount?

83iTKS.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

Flimbos wrote: »
    Hi all.

I'm filling in my Form 11 for 2013 and I need to deduct the Single Person Tax Credit from my tax to give me the amount that I have to pay.

But I can't find where on the form I put this amount. Should it not be in Section I, or does selecting my civil status as single in Section A negate the need to enter this amount?

83iTKS.jpg

Why in the name of sweet merciful Jesus are you filling in a paper Form 11?! :eek: The online Form is so much easier, and it'll calculate the liability for you.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Or use the ROS offline application and fill it out that way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

I know I know! I haven't registered for ROS and gather it's getting a little late now so was just going to fill in the paper form and be done with it.

So any idea how I account for the credit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

you dont need to put it in

Advertisement